• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How to Be Completely Mediocre at Playing Your Own Mod Part 20

Well guys, it's time for the final update. Thank you for reading this AAR, and I hope to see you guys reading my next one!
First, let's look at the world maps.

North America:
Completely owned by me, it is the most American place you could ask for.
hnb13Vp.jpg

South America:
Also completely owned by me. It is all old colonies, except for the now dead Incan Empire.
iTcc0Ys.jpg

Africa and the Middle East:
A hodgepodge of natives and colonizers.
Powers in the area include Morocco, Algiers, Sharjah, Persia, Venice, the Hansa, and several other smaller nations.
Also note the island people if Cyprus have completely relocated to the Saharan Desert.
Pj5Ui70.jpg

Europe:
Filled with many competing powers, including the USA, Norway, Polotsk, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Bohemia, and the Ottomans.
Up71Laz.jpg

Asia: The Asian nations are made up mostly of several major powers, including Ryazan, Fujiwara, the USA, Khorasan, Ming, Manchu, and Vijayanagar.
DD8F1Lq.jpg

Oceania:
Mostly dominated by the USA, nations like Malacca and Spain are also present in the region.
xWSGOZo.jpg

Now, let's take a look at some less geographical things.
Income:
I have the highest income in the world, by over 13 times second place Normandy.
PFowN5o.jpg

Technology:
I have the highest technology in the world, though I might have lost that position had the game gone on for a few more years.
iyLDA9m.jpg

Armies:
I also have the largest army, triple second place Switzerland's.
M0q6rzo.jpg

Navies:
I have the largest navy, mostly as a result of destroying many other fleets of different nations, such as England.
U6sQDmm.jpg

Provinces:
I have 3 very excellent provinces in my nation. They are Cheraw, Catawba, and Pipil. Check them out for yourselves, ain't they just wonderful?
ZkjAQQv.jpg

Pies:
I am almost fully Catholic, and have a majority of cores and New English culture. I also mostly produce fish and grain.
vVyiqjb.jpg

Yearly Income:
Most of my income is from production, followed by trade and tolls.
ivMlspZ.jpg

Expenses:
My largest yearly expenses are army and navy maintenance, unsurprisingly.
Though, occasionally I might buy some very expensive buildings that surpass the cost of the maintenance.
tm3aP4Z.jpg

Centers of Trade:
I own 11 of the top 14 centers of trade in the world, including the top 5.
N5j2qIq.jpg

Religion:
Finally, here's a religion map of Europe, to show you the epic failure that was the Protestant Revolution.
h8OoJJb.jpg

And that's it. If you have any questions about the AAR, please just post a reply, and I'll answer them as swiftly as I can.
Thank you all for reading, and have a good day.

For the Huge empire of Polotsky!Let's conquer the World!

Congratulations on the rewards for all your hard work. That's a glorious empire from such a humble start.

My only comment is that it would be nice if you threw in a few dates here and there so we could get a sense of how long it took to beat a certain enemy, or how close together your wars were. Oftentimes it seems as though you fought all your wars consecutively in one long bloodbath =)

I only began reading AARs recently so I missed much of the challenges you faced at the beginning, but I certainly look forward to your next work if it's going to be as audacious!

You should totally convert this to Vicky2 and bring order to Europe!:cool:

Yes, homy dog, buy Victoria II! It's only 45 dollars, so maybe you have some spare change in your couch cushion?

Another empire established, well done, sir :) . When do you feel up for another AAR?

For the Huge empire of Polotsky!Let's conquer the World!
Oh my, good luck with that. I think their tech leaves something to be desired.
Good Job. Look forward to your next work
Thanks!
Congratulations on the rewards for all your hard work. That's a glorious empire from such a humble start.

My only comment is that it would be nice if you threw in a few dates here and there so we could get a sense of how long it took to beat a certain enemy, or how close together your wars were. Oftentimes it seems as though you fought all your wars consecutively in one long bloodbath =)

I only began reading AARs recently so I missed much of the challenges you faced at the beginning, but I certainly look forward to your next work if it's going to be as audacious!
Thank you! And I suppose you're right. I should start putting dates on certain events. Thanks for the tip!
I would, if I had Vicky 2...
Yes, homy dog, buy Victoria II! It's only 45 dollars, so maybe you have some spare change in your couch cushion?

Another empire established, well done, sir :) . When do you feel up for another AAR?
Ah, it's actually only 20$ on Steam. I dunno, I might get it, I might not. Also, thanks!

For my next AAR, I am considering doing something that is actually going to be mediocre, and play HoI3. I bought the game about a year ago, and I have one hour played on it.
I was thinking that if I made a HoI3 AAR, and showed my vast confusion about the game, people could tell me how to play, and I could actually begin to play it without having a brain spasm. What do you guys think?

Thank you! Also, check your e-mail. If you are subscribed to the newsletter for Paradox, you get Eu3 Chronicles for free.(assuming you don't have it)

Yeah, that was a nice surprise yesterday - snow day and free EU3 :) Sadly I have a Mac, so neither Heirnto the Throne nor Divine Wind work, but the game itself runs. I'll probably have a go when I have some time, although, as with other Pdox games, I imagine it's a bit if a steep learning curve.

And, once again, congratulations on finishing!

For my next AAR, I am considering doing something that is actually going to be mediocre, and play HoI3. I bought the game about a year ago, and I have one hour played on it.
I was thinking that if I made a HoI3 AAR, and showed my vast confusion about the game, people could tell me how to play, and I could actually begin to play it without having a brain spasm. What do you guys think?

As I am similarly overwhelmed by HoI3, I support this idea wholeheartedly.

Ah, it's actually only 20$ on Steam. I dunno, I might get it, I might not. Also, thanks!

Don't worry - I'll be your guide ;)

Actually, I have just purchased Vicky 2, but I do not intend to convert this. I am currently intending to make my next AAR be for HoI3, and maybe I'll do a Vicky 2 one after that. Thanks for the advice, though.

Actually, Victoria II plus AHD and other sprite packs cost $45, which is what I meant. You could have waited for a sale like I did, but regardless, enjoy the game. I'll have to follow your HoI3 AAR. I'll just look for the title "How to Be Even More Mediocre Than Usual At Playing... " :p .