• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily my favorite game from paradox....I don't have a limit as to how much I'd pay if they detail combat somewhat more, take modifications to consideration and put a bit of EU4 there and thoroughly focus on social transformation.

I just want more DEPTH rather than simplification....Pdox, don't forget. Vicky fans are mostly micro and depth lovers!!! Don't dumb this one down!
I just cant play HOI4 due to AI and simplified combat.
CK2 did a good job. And EU4 with Meiou-Taxes is pretty good sor far.

For a game with more complex economy I would pay anything within reason for a computer game. If it's a dumbed down, better looking Vicky 2 I'll probably pass.

Reactions:
With a reliable converter from EUIV - VIC3 - HOIIV, 100$ easily. Im full time employed and virtually only play pdx titles.

Reactions:
I would decide on how they want to deal out DLC - If they wanted to put out 2-3 big DLCs which completely revamp essentially mechanics and add new flavour into the gameat 15-20 usd, or if they wanted to add smaller mechanics add-ons and models at 5-10 usd.

I would decide on how they want to deal out DLC - If they wanted to put out 2-3 big DLCs which completely revamp essentially mechanics and add new flavour into the gameat 15-20 usd, or if they wanted to add smaller mechanics add-ons and models at 5-10 usd.
I'd really want Victoria III to go with the Victoria II dlc model, where the base game is augmented with only a small number of major DLC.

Then again, Victoria II is leagues better with all of the DLC, so I'm not so sure anymore.

Reactions:
I'd really want Victoria III to go with the Victoria II dlc model, where the base game is augmented with only a small number of major DLC.

Then again, Victoria II is leagues better with all of the DLC, so I'm not so sure anymore.
The V2 model means most essential updates are just in the dlc, and you have to get all of them instead of licking owns you want. Plus they don't actually add that much content compared to quality eu4 dlc

Reactions:
For me considering that vic 2 has made me rage quit more than any other game. (completely my own fault for gambling with my country). although these days i try and play through and recover. however it really is one of the greatest games i have ever played.

i would pay what ever the top package is. $89 or so i think for hoi4 with the two upgrades.

sign me up for that

Reactions:
Depends, if they over-simplify it like they did for Hoi4, i'll wait to get a 50%-75% discount. if they make it a old school PDX game, i'll pre-order it.

Don't get me wrong, i really like Hoi4, but i think a lot of things were overly simplified. Hope they don't do that vicky3... vicky2 was such a masterpiece... lets see

I'll give them my unborn child!

VIC is not my cup of tea, so I wouldn't play it even if it was for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.