How does sending children to university work?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have no idea. I frequently get a suggestion saying that I can send a child to university, but clicking on it doesn't seem to actually work. It seems to want to set it up with someone in my realm who owns a province with a university, but they're in the recipient column, which would usually be used by the ward, and I can't select anything for the other column. I assume it's still just passive or a placeholder.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I have no idea. I frequently get a suggestion saying that I can send a child to university, but clicking on it doesn't seem to actually work. It seems to want to set it up with someone in my realm who owns a province with a university, but they're in the recipient column, which would usually be used by the ward, and I can't select anything for the other column. I assume it's still just passive or a placeholder.

Maybe make an additional bug report with screens shots so paradox can look at it?

Yeah took me a minute to figure out that I had to go to the county holder's character page and have them educate my ward and the 1500 cost comes up. The quicklink is bugged