• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok so I've found thepage ad caught my name so that it won't be put in vain ;) If I wil produce something is yet to see...

BUT yes thetre is a but.. Where is the frekkin' link to the page, I've scanned and refreshed and rescanned all pages for a link but the only one is in Orange's post. But I can be blind.. Just thougt it might be more easily spotted, I'll probably spot it right after this post but anyway :)

/Gryphon, back and recharged for a new semester

Originally posted by Gryphon:
Where is the frekkin' link to the page, I've scanned and refreshed and rescanned all pages for a link but the only one is in Orange's post.

Found it in Patric's post making the announcement.
He also indicated he would make a link to it somewhere tomorrow (it is sunday in Sweden as well, give the guy a break please :) )

greetings, Oranje

I downloaded the sceniaros. And, I don't have the game so they are useless. I will play through them using the power of imagination ,and sheer will. I hope to discover by 5am in the morning wheather I can with the power of my mind alone! These scenarios will probably not work with the English version too! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

(note. Use of more than 1 exclamation point is insane.MUHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

------------------
'Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum.'