• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Do you use mods?

• No Modifications (Vanilla)

Votes: 446 31,7%
  • Just Personal Minor Mods

Votes: 143 10,2%
  • Magna Mundi

Votes: 577 41,0%
  • MEIOU

Votes: 26 1,8%
  • Sacra Romanum Imperium

Votes: 26 1,8%
  • Terra Nova

Votes: 8 0,6%
  • Whole World

Votes: 125 8,9%
  • Civilization Universalis

Votes: 10 0,7%
  • Divide Et Impera

Votes: 9 0,6%
  • Rising Nations

Votes: 7 0,5%
  • (other, please specify)

Votes: 31 2,2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MEIOU for me. Well, once it's got a HT3 update :D

mostly Magna Mundi, but i also regulary try some other Mods

Just vanilla.

Specifics for 'other':

I add the The Advisor Mod and the AI Mod together, along with a few personal tweaks to keep exploits from being to 'profitable'.

Also used my Pirate Mod, but the combination of not needing to patrol for HT³ and the REB nation no longer able to have ships has that one sidelined until it's reworked. Also looking at adding the Hand Drawn Map, it
s pretty.

No major mods (MM etc) used as I prefer the feel of vanilla with a few tweaks.

T

WWM for multiplayer games,Vanilla until I understand the new features and then Magna Mundi for single player games...i choose WWM because i spend most of the time in multiplaying

No mods. I wanted to try Magna Mundi, but enjoyed vanilla and had some vanilla savegames to finish. And now HttT is really fun so I don't want to try a mod in the next time.

Vanilla. I tought about trying Magna Mundi, but then I would have needed to learn the other stuff and I don't like some of it's features.

And now with HttT I'm not really needing any mods at the moment.

No mods yet, I usually play the game to death with a new expansion out, then when I'm starting to get a bit tired of it, I mix it up with some mods! And then the game can last another few months.

I went with "minor mods", normally just bugfixes.

I did once combine the SRI mod with the Del gratia mod and played that for a while, that plus the AI improvment what quite fun.