How do you disable the annoying "Renew loan?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well loans, I'm right there with you. Get 5x 1% loans through your burghers and you can easily invest the money into buildings that'll pay off the loan before its due or sustain your army long enough to get an extra 10-20 warscore for reparations. Bankruptcy however is something I've only ever seen as viable for the opening moves of a desperate OPM. Massive moral penalties keep you from winning battles with even rebels, you lose 100 mana per a type on top of whatever you couldn't spend before hitting the button, no manpower regeneration, -3 stab, 0 legitimacy, downgrade all trade centers, a well as a number of other lesser penalties and negative events for 5 years.

It won't kill you if you plan for it, but loan abuse only works if you wait 5 years after your last building finishes before bankruptcy, so 10 years that could have just as easily been spent using loans for mercs or armies to plunder national treasuries around you in between conquest seems a lot more efficient to me than stopping all wars for 5 years and burning a bunch of mana for gold.
well, just trust me on this if you start as opm going bunkrupt around in mid of game is a well used strat, ofcourse well prepared (with 2-3 stab, manpower,allies or truces)
-100 monarch point in mid game is nothing, but repaying 100k loans is not worth it. you get a lot of loans with stacking interest payment modifires.
You invest money not in buildings unless you go for mil hegemons, but in conquring lands and TC new land. this game is only about expansion. not tall play. Also. monuments