- Feb 28, 2020
And auto fail. Still cant get through belgium despite producing 15 factories for fighters from the beginning and tanks and artillery. Only had 5 factories on guns until 1939 Waited to do belgium until Netherlands fell, but the way that they fell had it so Belgium was blocked off on two tiles by the capitulated netherlands, so they were reinforced by the French and belgium within days. No time to actually barrel through into Paris. France was waiting within a days march.
Anyone else have any good strategies for this? Cause this was a compelte fail lol
Even made some super infantry for a good push since I had the guns and arty for it... but can't break through.
So could still use some help!
And literally got overrun by the french within a month. Broke through my large width infantry like butter.
Ok, I have another suggestion for you, tailored to be an easy playable way to knock out France:
- Produce only Mils from day 1. No civs, no refs, nothing. Only Mils
- Get an Army Command Guy to have daily army xp
- With this XP Modify your Light Tank Division to this:
- Produce 48 of this Tank divisions and 96 Infantry divisions. This is easy doable with all the Mils you get.
- Just did a testrun had 140 MILs by mid 1939 and 18k Light Tanks too much.
- Declare war on Ned, Bel, Lux at same time
- Put the 48 Light Tanks at a frontline and press play.
- Easy win
- No Air needed at all.
- Nothing fancy to research, (use the start light tanks) no agency, no spanish civil war no volunteers, no lend lease, no attachees,...
- I had enough PP to get Halder, Schörner, Rommel, Guderian and Rundstedt as Advisors but it should work without