• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

VynDiesyl

Recruit
Dec 2, 2020
I can’t figure out how to talk with Maria (or Hugh), or any henchman for that matter.

I have quests that tell me to talk with them. I get close to them with my boss but not dialogue bubbles shows. I release the cursor and try to click on the henchman, but nothing happens.

How do I talk to my own henchmen to do their quests??

I can’t figure out how to talk with Maria (or Hugh), or any henchman for that matter.

I have quests that tell me to talk with them. I get close to them with my boss but not dialogue bubbles shows. I release the cursor and try to click on the henchman, but nothing happens.

How do I talk to my own henchmen to do their quests??
If you are on PC, you should be able to click on them with the button to bring up the wheel and choose the option. Console, you can go into cursor mode and do the same. It can also bug out and leave a marker above the character's head when there is no question. I had the same happen with Maria after completing a personal quest.

Console, you can go into cursor mode and do the same. It can also bug out and leave a marker above the character's head when there is no question. I had the same happen with Maria after completing a personal quest.

I’m on PS4. I pressed L3 to release the cursor. Upon outting it on Maria, I see her stats...higher on her head it says she wants to talk with me. Clicking the X button switches the main character to her. I can’t figure out how to get her to talk with my boss to do the quest.

I’m on PS4. I pressed L3 to release the cursor. Upon outting it on Maria, I see her stats...higher on her head it says she wants to talk with me. Clicking the X button switches the main character to her. I can’t figure out how to get her to talk with my boss to do the quest.
Instead of pressing X, use Triangle to bring up the proper menu. It will be at the top.

• 1Like
Reactions: