How do I take over two brothels owned by the minor faction, The Midnight Federation in Chicago's Near North Side???

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Devious666

Private
3 Badges
Dec 23, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Empire of Sin
Hi,
I'm playing Empire of Sin on Steam. I am trying to take over all the rackets in Near North Side. Two brothels belong to the minor faction, the Midnight Federation. When I enter the brothels, my team can just walk inside. No battle is initiated when I walk inside the two Midnight Federation brothels. How do I take over those two brothels so I can be well on my way to taking control of all the rackets in Chicago's Near North Side?

Thanks,
Paolo Barone
pibarone@icloud.com
HotBathBrother-outside_Empire of Sin.jpg
HotBathBrothel_Empire of Sin.jpg

Hey Devious666, when you are peaceful with Minor Factions you can enter their Rackets and Ambush them, before committing to an attack you'll be prompted to Declare war. Otherwise you can also declare war through the Diplomacy screen. Just find the Minor Faction, tab to the interactions and select Declare War.

How do I enter their racket and ambush them. When I'm not at war with them, if I enter their racket, I enter and there is no combat.
As you can see in your screenshot, you can press 'Control' at pretty much any moment to go into combat and start an ambush.