• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mcdonaldgod

Recruit
May 17, 2019
Hello

I purchase Green planet and the game on xbox one , but i can't terraforming , i didn't get the terraforming tuto pop message i don't know how to call it , bref , i can't play the extension , how can i solve my problem ?

Hello

I purchase Green planet and the game on xbox one , but i can't terraforming , i didn't get the terraforming tuto pop message i don't know how to call it , bref , i can't play the extension , how can i solve my problem ?

It's bugged. Devs have been looking for a fix since yesterday. Only thing you can do to solve your problem is wait until the devs have found the issue and pushed the fix.

Off topic and hostile posts deleted.

Post constructively and in a civil manner or do not post here at all. First and last warning for this thread.

Thank you.

It's bugged. Devs have been looking for a fix since yesterday. Only thing you can do to solve your problem is wait until the devs have found the issue and pushed the fix.

They already fixed the dlc on Xbox One

Are you loading a saved game or started a new one?

If the problem happened on a new game, try to reinstall the game and the DLCs.

I did this yesterday and I'm playing without any problem right now.

Hope you fix it, Green Planet and Project Laika are great DLCs!

Hello everyone, i have the same problem, if a load my game i don't have acces to the terraforming, but if i create a new game it work, what can i do ? i really don't want loose my game with 150h of game :s thank you for your help