• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

olvirki

Lt. General
88 Badges
Jan 25, 2010
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • War of the Vikings
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • War of the Roses
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
I find the relation bug incredibly annoying. It ruins the game fro me. I tried to install the beta patch, downloaded it, extracted it and copied it to the game folder. Over writeed the origila game files and started the game, but it does not work, the relation bug still exists.

I find the relation bug incredibly annoying. It ruins the game fro me. I tried to install the beta patch, downloaded it, extracted it and copied it to the game folder. Over writeed the origila game files and started the game, but it does not work, the relation bug still exists.

Have you installed the latetst beta-patch (so the one in the last post of that thread) ? Or did you only install the patch in the first post ?

Your help really meant a lot !

The only thing that is bad is that I have this awesome save game with this great dynasty, but thanks to this bug, a very chaotic Europe :D. My guess it though that relations between states will lower and I hope that Europe will come back to some civilized form.

Btw, the story of my game began in 1066 when I took control of the duchy of Munster. I headed north east with an claim to back it up, got lucky, one count wanted to join and I was on my way to unite Munster. About 60 years later and the third ruler I played managed to become the king of Ireland and unite most of it.
He had three children, one bastard son and two children with my wife. The bastard was the oldest and after a while he made peace with his father. He had a stammer, just as I do, so I wanted to play him, so I gave him some land in hopes that he would become a legitimate heir. His half sister was married off to a English lord and had one son and two daughters before she died. A little while after she died my only true born son came of age, valorous and good, but he took a sickness and died a few weeks later.

So a little while later my bastard son demanded to be looked upon as a legitimate heir. So I get to play the ck version of my self :). Mean while, as previously stated, Europe is a mess. But I am still happy the bug is fixed, can't wait for Ck2.