• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Check you got the correct edition. If you did NOT get the Founders Edition, you are not gonna get the gear, sadly.

If you do, show proof. Then see about checking your game files for the content in question.

I honestly get the feeling you may need to more or less get the flags and statue hacked into your game for reasons I can probably only partially comprehend.

I know this was an issue for a while and it was being looked into. I do not have the statue or flags in my game and I was wondering how to enable it.
Heya! Are you playing in Steam or in Epic - in Epic it should be enabled automatically, but in Steam you might have to go to Properties > DLC and enable the content from there :)

Heya! Are you playing in Steam or in Epic - in Epic it should be enabled automatically, but in Steam you might have to go to Properties > DLC and enable the content from there :)

It is the Steam version.

(complicated back story)
I bought the founders edition from Epic, long ago, back when they were the only option to buy it. Then one day Epic decided I didn't own it anymore. Their customer support is the worst and they did not help out. Fortunately for me, Paradox values it customers, and after hearing what happened I was given a steam key to download the game.

Since the game is still in early access and Steam still only has/offers the Founders Edition, I had assumed that is what I got with the key. However, going to Properties, I only see tabs for General, Updates, Local Files, Betas, Controller. No DLC tab, so maybe I got a vanilla version. I am OK with that, I was just curious.

Ah I do remember seeing the post here as well - really sorry to hear that the Epic customer support couldn't help you with that. Sounds a lot though like the key did not contain the content - otherwise the DLC should be shown there indeed. Happy to hear you got back to our game though!