• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MJF

Lt. General
9 Badges
Dec 31, 2005
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • March of the Eagles
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
Do-Cry-For-Me.png

Since the savegame is quite large you need to search for the right spot.

Search for "capital = 667". That will get you into the section of Argentina, in a savegame of Danzig i have at hand that is line 403352. Now you need to either scroll a lot or search for "production". This will get you to in my case line 406758. The entries for oil, supplies, rare_materials, metal, energy and money are just above that in the lines 406750-406755.

In your case the lines will of course differ. Edit the values to something reasonable.

Since the savegame is quite large you need to search for the right spot.

Search for "capital = 667". That will get you into the section of Argentina, in a savegame of Danzig i have at hand that is line 403352. Now you need to either scroll a lot or search for "production". This will get you to in my case line 406758. The entries for oil, supplies, rare_materials, metal, energy and money are just above that in the lines 406750-406755.

In your case the lines will of course differ. Edit the values to something reasonable.
That did it! Thanks, and thanks to whoever told me previously, on these forums, about this: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/