• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah, sorry people. All hail the holes in my memory. o7
@Enewald: Proved you wrong, demands will help since I'll know that somebody still cares and wants me to play. Hah. You stand corrected here.
Now, now. I'll read my subscribed AAR's (not many of them tbh) and then you can see an update. 30 minutes or so.

@Enewald: Truth that.

Fidlee dee dee. I'm buffing up Japan.
pic2.png

And now, off to what others are doing.
pic3.png

Germany is doing pretty well, while the units from the invasion of Norway just look ominious. Dare they invade Sweden?
pic4.png

FFF! The SU invades Latvia and Estonia already. Here goes the event for winning the Winter War.
pic5.png

That alliance seemed good at first.
pic6.png

Ave Latvia!
pic7.png

And here's Lithuania. To say once I didn't recognize each other's names.
pic8.png

And here's what happened before the crash. I should stop military control on Latvia instead of taking all their supplies and cash. :S I don't even have a good autosave in between. Well, after that, they attacked with 20 divisions and I wasn't dug in well enough. Replay that or take another path? That's a reader's vote for you.
Update concluded.

Take another path, yea. Finns are no pussies, we play with the cards we have been given! ;)

Save Estonia! They are our brothers! After that you must liberate Ingria from the evil Russians!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingria

Ingrians are ethnically Finnish just like Karelians. But the language they speak is much closer to Finnish than Estonian or Karelian. You must also take over Vardö, because Finnish minorities live in that area.

That makes 2 for replay, 1 for another path and 1 for...what is that, Enewald? I'd have to that this one as invalid, sorry.
Well, gotta replay. This time I'm gonna move Latvian forces into Estonia just for Stene's sake.
And Vardo is gonna be incorporated very soon.
Update in 15 minutes.

Okay. Since IRL forced me to upload the pics to photobucket and run, this one took way more than 15 minutes.
M4 Emperior: Japan was kicked out of China. See below.
_________
Update 4: Time warps are your friend
pic1.png

Lemme see. After tough fights, I managed to prolonge Estonia's independence by a whole 1 month \o/
pic2.png

Belgium's run for happiness and more ritalin.
pic3.png

How did THEY get past my naval blockade?
pic4.png

This battle is gonna be remembered forever as the naval battle of the century. My submarines fought the Soviet ships for a month before the screen was made, and no losses in both beligerents were to be found.
pic5.png

Germany DOWs the SU. The naval battle is STILL going on.
pic6.png

My bombers are getting in. No more skill for the commander means I can bomb them to the depths of...that gulf.
pic7.png

Killing the SU navy is easier than many believe it is.
pic8.png

Pwn't! After two months of vallant battles and struggle of the Finnish navy, we have annihilated the SU navy in the Baltic Sea for once and for all! The commanders of the fleet and air wing have recieved the best possible achievement in the Finnish Army, a speech gave them personally by Field Marshal Mannerheim. That was a glorious day for Finland, one of the many that will happen soon.
pic9.png

Hai2u. Germans are having a nice time paving their way there.
pic10.png

Glory be to the people who scripted in the 100% alliance chance when you're at war with the same enemy.
pic11.png

A new euphenism is made, "Stubborn as a Soviet commander". See for yourself and the reason to create it is simple.
pic12.png

Leningrad will be mine soooonnnn...
pic13.png

Yet before that. Here you go, Stene. Your wish is my request.
pic14.png

They're having a really easy time in there. In reality, I think it's the frontline from mid-1942, achieved in autumn 1941.
pic15.png

They even stormed the "V" in Soviet on the world map!
pic16.png

Germans. Not even General Winter can stop their offensive. Is that a one-province Croatia?
pic17.png

MINE! MINE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LENINGRAD HAS FALLEN TO THE MIGHT OF OUR FORCES! *coughs* Ekhm. Now, we are enjoying our kind-of-stable situation having a "5/5" on the chart of how much I and my allies kick ass.
pic18.png

Well, Japan is failing, USA DOWs Germany and Germany is on it's way to get BP with the SU.

I now take bets on the date when Moscow falls! The closest date's creator will recieve a whole army named after him. Note: You can't edit the entries or they're deemed invalid. Bets accepted till next update.
Update concluded.

Last edited: