• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No, I'm on a rota where I work five days out of six, monday to saturday. Sunday bus services are nasty. They're infrequent, tightly timed, and crowded - not pleasant work. Saturdays are better because there's only slightly fewer services than weekdays, but less passengers and no commuter/school traffic, and 25% extra pay :)

go to underground view and select the dozer from the upper center menu. then just click what you want to demolish

Ok, I can't find that.
OMG. I've being wondering about that, and it's so annoying. I'm sure I'm not a stupid person, but I REALLY can't find this dozer. Only the bulldozer. Can you please post a print screen ? I'm going nuts. No one else have this problem. I'm not stupid!

P.S.: using demo version.

The game offers you the street level view once you select the bulldozer. The tool still works also below ground, but you have to select the underground view by pressing the underground view button next to the minimap, on the bottom of the screen. Hope this helps!

Ah! I got it!
That icon tells me it will turn the side, not underground.

Thanks!