• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

NyangKo

Private
21 Badges
Dec 1, 2016
  • Pride of Nations
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Dungeonland
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • March of the Eagles
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
Basically title. I started a campaign with the UK in 1936, currently 1939 going heavy naval/air. I read here and there that the mod is kind of unbalanced. Can anyone tell me any examples what's not balanced in ironcross?

Thanks guys.

It depends on your gameplay and what you consider as balanced or not, mainly. Have fun playing, soon you''ll know the answer.

Personally, I'd definately prefer better enemy air forces and a somewhat better AI, but I am a seasoned veteran.

So i have played a bit as the UK and i realized naval bombers are quite powerful as in Hoi3 although i'd say they are much better here. I'm also a veteran player, playing Hoi3 since release and back then i played Hoi2 aswell, put in much over thousands of hours over the decade. So far i am having a blast although sometimes i need a break cause of the UI scaling. ( font too small ).