• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I agree, I have the steam version of this game and I just looked at their website and for sure I would buy tis as DLC for PC
We have a dimmed down version but its not really that fun and the console version looks way more refined with needs and other things to do rather then just kill people and try to get out,.

I hope that this is on their list of things to do in an upcoming release. Because I think the community would enjoy something like the console version more then the "experimental version for PC" I mean I don't think its been touched since it became available and the needs tool really appealing to me having to worry about eating rather than going to the workshop to get a wooden pickaxe would make things more interesting as it would require more time management and stagy to plan your way out rather than just killing people in doors and breaking out in mass. I mean sure this could be still done but I always wanted more out of escape mode.

How about it Paradox?
Would the developers do this for the PC Community?

• 3Like
Reactions: