• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reading a blog post about the latest storyline meeting for BattleTech (the Catalyst one), the fact House Arano was mentioned enough to be a running gag is good for me.

Reading a blog post about the latest storyline meeting for BattleTech (the Catalyst one), the fact House Arano was mentioned enough to be a running gag is good for me.

Nice - thanks :)

I was talking about BattleTech retcons with someone recently and the thought suddenly hit me: maybe House Arano never showed up in a sourcebook before because ComStar was offended by Arano's rampant plundering of Star League tech? The Argo, the SLDF cache on Artru, the gizmo jacked from the body of a dead precentor...

I was talking about BattleTech retcons with someone recently and the thought suddenly hit me: maybe House Arano never showed up in a sourcebook before because ComStar was offended by Arano's rampant plundering of Star League tech? The Argo, the SLDF cache on Artru, the gizmo jacked from the body of a dead precentor...

... rumored ties to some pocket empire named Zathras ...