Hotfix 1.15.0-f7 Console patch notes!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll try to sum up all the bad stuff on console, if I miss anything, please guys add below. Im on the PS4 Pro.
- Broken textures on streets and ped crossings causing arrow like textures to be displayed all over the city, besides black holes in the crossings;
- All the new roads with the free patch are in ugly low resolution;
- The new three lane with bus lanes, when it crosses with other streets, makes the bus lane a turn only lane, which makes buses that keep on straight to switch to normal lanes for that crossing, which is not realistic;
- Public transport routes keep breaking and de-spawning vehicles (especially buses) causing long queues;
- Bus lines are confused with the new bus only roads and expressways, they keep trying to use it even if their route does not go through it, breaking routes;
- The new Compact Bus Station has conection issues, sometimes I cant place a stop inside it, and when I can, the route breaks shortly after;
- Bus Depots are displaying the "Cant connect to routes" all the time, even though there's road conection, causing some routes to not receive buses, creating infinite queues;
- Creating new bus rountes is very frustrating because the next stop keep displaying "Cant find path" when there's clearly a path, and so you have to be exiting and trying again, or deleting it and starting over;
- Ped streets with bus lanes have a speed limit of just 20, if you have it cross with normal streets the buses will prefer to use the normal streets between stops bc its faster, please update the ped street bus lanes to be the same speed as a normal street, otherwise these new streets are useless;
- placing bus stops in the new ped streets with bus lanes is frustrating as it will be flickering the "Cant find path" if the stops are in front of one another, making us have to place the stops in different segments;
- Some of the new plants added to the game have weird blue/white stripes and look like cardboard;
- There are flickering buildings;

• 4Like
Reactions:
When is the new patch coming that fixes the street bugs because I was enjoying Cities Skylines on console until this patch came.
I literally played cities skylines every day, even though I had 25 different games. but the truth is I'm tired of stable begging them to listen to the console community. They didn't even fix the bugs that came out more than 8 months ago when they released Airports DLC. and actually after they put out that crappy stuff fix update that hardly anyone asked for. They made the experience worse. and my words are not hate. Obviously they can see the thousands of reports in the forum that are usually almost the same and still turn a blind eye to the console community. These guys are amazing at ignoring and taking money from people who trust their projects. For the first time I had to leave Cities Skylines because it is graphically unplayable. With Trees with raw textures with an orange pixelate due to draw distance error. and the textures of almost the entire map being fired from all sides

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello, Chirpers!

It's a new week and we have more fixes for you! This time for Console! You can read all about them here:

The best place for you to report anything else you may run into would be - https://pdxint.at/3UhZihS

Thank you so much for your understanding!

PS4 - Xbox:
  • Fixed crash when inspecting Football Stadium and ChirpX
  • Fixed missing Rock City Radio station
  • Fixed missing icons in Milestones screen
  • Improved Chirper selection in City Info screen
  • Fixed low-resolution buildings and crashes on Snowfall maps
  • Fixed low-resolution textures on new Pedestrian roads
  • Fixed Explorer Mode collision with new Pedestrian roads
  • Fixed vehicles using parking places on Pedestrian roads
  • Fixed missing text strings
  • Minor bug fixes
These guys are amazing at ignoring and taking money from people who trust their projects. After the Bugs that occurred when they released Airports dlc and they didn't fix it. Now after they released this HotFix they made everything even worse and they continue to promote this on consoles when everything is definitely wrong. The draw distance textures of the trees are broken by pixels and the textures of intersections and streets are being shot from all sides. The forum has hundreds of evidences of it and you just play blind, you don't even answer if you will do something about it. And if they say they will, hopefully it's true. Last time I got a reply from a paradox rep saying that he had reported console bugs to the appropriate console studio. and since then they have released 3l 4 updates and have not fixed anything. and console updates come out every thousand years. It can definitely be said that you have long abandoned and ignored the console community.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Intentaré resumir todas las cosas malas en la consola, si me pierdo algo, por favor agreguen a continuación. Estoy en la PS4 Pro.
- Texturas rotas en las calles y cruces de peatones que provocan que se muestren texturas en forma de flecha por toda la ciudad, además de agujeros negros en los cruces;
- Todas las carreteras nuevas con el parche gratuito están en baja resolución fea;
- El nuevo carril de tres carriles con carriles bus, cuando se cruza con otras calles, hace que el carril bus sea un carril de giro único, lo que hace que los autobuses que siguen recto cambien a carriles normales para ese cruce, lo cual no es realista;
- Las rutas de transporte público siguen rompiendo y desapareciendo vehículos (especialmente autobuses) provocando largas colas;
- Las líneas de autobuses se confunden con las nuevas carreteras y vías rápidas solo para autobuses, siguen tratando de usarla aunque su ruta no pase por ella, rompiendo rutas;
- La nueva Estación de Autobuses Compactos tiene problemas de conexión, a veces no puedo colocar una parada dentro de ella, y cuando puedo, la ruta se rompe al poco tiempo;
- Los depósitos de autobuses muestran el mensaje "No se puede conectar a las rutas" todo el tiempo, a pesar de que hay una conexión por carretera, lo que hace que algunas rutas no reciban autobuses, creando colas infinitas;
- Crear nuevas rutas de autobús es muy frustrante porque la próxima parada sigue mostrando "No se puede encontrar la ruta" cuando claramente hay una ruta, por lo que debe salir e intentarlo nuevamente, o eliminarla y comenzar de nuevo;
- Las calles peatonales con carriles para autobuses tienen un límite de velocidad de solo 20, si lo cruza con calles normales, los autobuses preferirán usar las calles normales entre paradas porque es más rápido, actualice los carriles para autobuses de la calle peatonal para que tengan la misma velocidad que una calle normal, de lo contrario estas calles nuevas son inútiles;
- colocar paradas de autobús en las nuevas calles peatonales con carriles para autobuses es frustrante, ya que parpadeará el mensaje "No se puede encontrar la ruta" si las paradas están una frente a la otra, lo que nos obligará a ubicar las paradas en diferentes segmentos;
- Algunas de las nuevas plantas añadidas al juego tienen extrañas rayas azules/blancas y parecen de cartón;
- Hay edificios parpadeantes;

I'll try to sum up all the bad stuff on console, if I miss anything, please guys add below. Im on the PS4 Pro.
- Broken textures on streets and ped crossings causing arrow like textures to be displayed all over the city, besides black holes in the crossings;
- The new three lane with bus lanes, when it crosses with other streets, makes the bus lane a turn only lane, which makes buses that keep on straight to switch to normal lanes for that crossing, which is not realistic;
- Public transport routes keep breaking and de-spawning vehicles (especially buses) causing long queues;
- Bus lines are confused with the new bus only roads and expressways, they keep trying to use it even if their route does not go through it, breaking routes;
- The new Compact Bus Station has conection issues, sometimes I cant place a stop inside it, and when I can, the route breaks shortly after;
- Bus Depots are displaying the "Cant connect to routes" all the time, even though there's road conection, causing some routes to not receive buses, creating infinite queues;
- Creating new bus rountes is very frustrating because the next stop keep displaying "Cant find path" when there's clearly a path, and so you have to be exiting and trying again, or deleting it and starting over;
- Ped streets with bus lanes have a speed limit of just 20, if you have it cross with normal streets the buses will prefer to use the normal streets between stops bc its faster, please update the ped street bus lanes to be the same speed as a normal street, otherwise these new streets are useless;
- placing bus stops in the new ped streets with bus lanes is frustrating as it will be flickering the "Cant find path" if the stops are in front of one another, making us have to place the stops in different segments;
- Some of the new plants added to the game have weird blue/white stripes and look like cardboard;
Texture error in the new trees that were added in the 11.00 update when you move away they all pixelate in a very unprocessed way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220920-073552_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20220920-073552_Video Player.jpg
    252,1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220903-203542_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-203542_Video Player.jpg
    388,9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220903-203535_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-203535_Video Player.jpg
    577,8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
This Is so true! Hope they fix all this soon especially the textures getting all mixed up and roads and paths getting glitched out.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm on PS4 too and all roads are broken now, even if you don't use the new ones, and even in old save games. More importantly, now all save games suddenly have issues with hearse cars not able to reach some of these streets bugged, so the city gets full of skull icons quickly, randomly I get no industry trucks and more or less the game is unplayable now in PS4.

• 2Like
Reactions:
A Paradox Moderator has posted an update is being worked on they hope to release it this week. In the mean time try resetting your roads. Switch types say from normal to grass or trees and then back. Will solve some of the issues.

Where he posted?
It is posted in the comments in the console part of the forum. The moderator is listed as being with Paradox. This means they must be working with Tantalus to get a patch out. Remember that both Sony and Xbox must must test and approve a patch before it's released. They are hoping for this week. If it fails testing maybe next week. If it does not come out, try resetting your roads, you might be able to continue playing until the patch does come out. Good luck!

Where he posted?
Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are aware of the issues post our latest patch and our team is hard at work fixing these issues. We're working on another patch that will resolve these issues and we appreciate your patience while we work on this!
We're aiming for a patch next week!
Which does not mean it will come this week.. they are trying.

I bought the plazas and promenades DLC and guess what, i cant apply the wall to wall speciallization for residential and office buildings because the icons for that are just not there. After i got a notification about the recent hotfix i thougth, that this issue will be fixed but it was not. Maybe im to dramatic at this point but in my eyes, this new dlc is quite a scam. The bus lanes are broken, the wall to wall is broken and my mental health after the last update is also broken. (sorry for my bad english im german)

• 1Like
Reactions:
I bought the plazas and promenades DLC and guess what, i cant apply the wall to wall speciallization for residential and office buildings because the icons for that are just not there. After i got a notification about the recent hotfix i thougth, that this issue will be fixed but it was not. Maybe im to dramatic at this point but in my eyes, this new dlc is quite a scam. The bus lanes are broken, the wall to wall is broken and my mental health after the last update is also broken. (sorry for my bad english im german)
Your translation was fine. We're all awaiting an update for the issues discussed here. Preethidoddy a Moderator from Paradox, posted last week a patch is being worked on. It could come this week or next. Let's hope all goes well and it arrives soon.

Does anybody have the problem that lots of building in the whole city are filled with garbage, but the incinerator didn't arrange garbage trucks to clean them, especially the number of trucks always jumps between 0 and 1. Only after P&P updates does this problem occur, and buildings in promenades area also have this problem but service point didn't arrange garbage trucks, too.

Does anybody have the problem that lots of building in the whole city are filled with garbage, but the incinerator didn't arrange garbage trucks to clean them, especially the number of trucks always jumps between 0 and 1. Only after P&P updates does this problem occur, and buildings in promenades area also have this problem but service point didn't arrange garbage trucks, too.
Check your roads. (especially the one way streets)
How big is your city?