Hotfix 1.15.0-f7 Console patch notes!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes there are posts here in the forum. The issue of the trucks not spawning is usually a bad road connection, maybe a one way road is backward. You can check pathfinder issues by placing a bus lines to see if a connection is good. Also if you have too many incinerators or the budget is set to high it causes issues, try no more than 120%. But P&P update has road breaking issues. If you see any glitched roads, try switching road types. For example from normal to tree lines and then back again. It may solve your issue. There is an update coming soon according to Moderator Preethidoddy that will hopefully fix the glitching. Tantalus has to create the patch then get it approved by both Sony and Xbox. If not approved then they have to make corrections and resubmit until approved. They are hoping for this week if all goes well. Hang in there were all hoping too!

Reactions:
Does anybody have the problem that lots of building in the whole city are filled with garbage, but the incinerator didn't arrange garbage trucks to clean them, especially the number of trucks always jumps between 0 and 1. Only after P&P updates does this problem occur, and buildings in promenades area also have this problem but service point didn't arrange garbage trucks, too.
Il redirect you to here, its a console question and was moved to the console tag of forum but the 2 good answers will probably help you
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/garbage-issues-200k.1545568/#post-28514987

We are happy to report that the console patch is now live and available! There were several fixes implemented, including to fix the freaky friday road glitches, and you can read all about them here

October 6th Patch Notes:
  • Fixed crash when viewing Toll Booths on Snowfall maps
  • Fixed crash when relocating buildings during Autosave
  • Fixed Airport Terminal not being buildable after creating Airport Area
  • Fixed Wall-to-Wall Residential and Office Districts not being available
  • Fixed graphics corruption on roads and paths
  • Fixed graphics corruption on some low-detail trees
  • Fixed game stuck in Free Camera mode
  • Fixed some random crashes

• 11Like
Reactions:
That's great, but a little disappointed just found out the bus lanes on highways are not compatible when using left hand drive roads, another oversight. I wonder if this will ever be fixed , I was actually looking to setting up a comprehensive bus network, but unable as the bus lanes only exit the right hand side of freeways

That's great, but a little disappointed just found out the bus lanes on highways are not compatible when using left hand drive roads, another oversight. I wonder if this will ever be fixed , I was actually looking to setting up a comprehensive bus network, but unable as the bus lanes only exit the right hand side of freeways

Are you meaning that they are on the middle of the highways? That's intentional.

If you drive on the right, the bus lanes are on the left side of the highway.
If you drive on the left, the bus lanes are on the right side of the highway.

At least that is my understanding of it from the video. I haven't messed with them yet.

At the 4:05 mark.

Check your roads. (especially the one way streets)
How big is your city?
my city is about 170 thousand people. I've checked the whole city and there's no one-way road. Remove the buildings in the promenades area may slove this problem. Does it a bug of P&P updates that buildings in the promenades area have some unknown influence on garbage collecting?

Last edited:
Yes there are posts here in the forum. The issue of the trucks not spawning is usually a bad road connection, maybe a one way road is backward. You can check pathfinder issues by placing a bus lines to see if a connection is good. Also if you have too many incinerators or the budget is set to high it causes issues, try no more than 120%. But P&P update has road breaking issues. If you see any glitched roads, try switching road types. For example from normal to tree lines and then back again. It may solve your issue. There is an update coming soon according to Moderator Preethidoddy that will hopefully fix the glitching. Tantalus has to create the patch then get it approved by both Sony and Xbox. If not approved then they have to make corrections and resubmit until approved. They are hoping for this week if all goes well. Hang in there were all hoping too!
Thanks, hope the fix could come asap!

We are happy to report that the console patch is now live and available! There were several fixes implemented, including to fix the freaky friday road glitches, and you can read all about them here

October 6th Patch Notes:
  • Fixed crash when viewing Toll Booths on Snowfall maps
  • Fixed crash when relocating buildings during Autosave
  • Fixed Airport Terminal not being buildable after creating Airport Area
  • Fixed Wall-to-Wall Residential and Office Districts not being available
  • Fixed graphics corruption on roads and paths
  • Fixed graphics corruption on some low-detail trees
  • Fixed game stuck in Free Camera mode
  • Fixed some random crashes
About the attempt to fix the textures of the trees, well... The textures were complete, but they literally worsened the light on them... Practically now they look worse, now I wouldn't even know how to explain it, see for yourselves: (I I would love to put a video but I don't know why the forum is not compatible with my formats)
About the other bugs that most reported about the roads and textures fired all over the map, it was totally fixed, thank you very much! I seriously had given up hope that they would even fix that, but they did! Thank you very much to the team for taking action on that! But then, about the trees... well, you can see that it got worse

Attachments

• 20221006_200503.jpg
    20221006_200503.jpg
    141,4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221006_200601.jpg
    20221006_200601.jpg
    271,9 KB · Views: 0
  • VideoCapture_20221006-200129.jpg
    VideoCapture_20221006-200129.jpg
    366,1 KB · Views: 0
my city is about 170 thousand people. I've checked the whole city and there's no one-way road. Remove the buildings in the promenades area may slove this problem. Does it a bug of P&P updates that buildings in the promenades area have some unknown influence on garbage collecting?
It could be you're reaching vehicle limits honestly.

ISSUES STILL NOT FIXED WITH THE LATEST PATCH 12.02:
I'm on the PS4 PRO - If I miss anything, please add below guys - many of there are bus related issues, seems like the update broke them.
- All the new roads with the free patch are in low resolution, very bad looking markings overall, attached is a picture for comparison;
- All public transport lines continue to randomly display the broken line symbol, causing buses to de-spawn and spawn new ones on the depot, causing bus lines with huge queues;
- All bus depot buildings keep displaying the "Can't connect to routes" symbol even though there is road connection, that is also causing routes to be missing buses as it can't spawn all buses, causing huge queues in bus lines;
- The compact Bus station has connection issues on some of the platforms, when you're setting up a route to go inside it displays the "can't find path", even though there is clearly a path and when I can, the route breaks shortly after;
- Setting up bus routes is incredibly frustrating as the "Can't find path" keeps being displayed even though there is a path, so we gotta keep deleting and doing it all again;
- Speed limits on Pedestrian Streets with Bus lanes is too low (only 20 standard), the buses will prefer normal streets over it if there's crossing, making them completely useless if you dont put a bus stop after every crossing;
- Buses and bus routes are doing weird U-Turns in the middle of roads, sometimes preventing reaching another stop further, saying they cant find a path, when there is a path as the road continues. (its a two lane road, not one way road with no exit);
- The game is crashing randomly now, but especially when im close to sports stadiums on pedestrian streets;
- The new three lane with bus lanes and four lane with bus lanes, when it crosses with other streets, makes the bus lane a turn only lane, which makes buses that keep on straight to switch to normal lanes for that crossing, which is not realistic;

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-10-07 at 10.42.26 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-10-07 at 10.42.26 AM.jpeg
    277,8 KB · Views: 0
PROBLEMAS QUE AÚN NO SE SOLUCIONAN CON EL ÚLTIMO PARCHE 12.02:
Estoy en la PS4 PRO. Si me pierdo algo, agreguen a continuación, muchachos. Muchos de los problemas están relacionados con el autobús, parece que la actualización los rompió.
- Todas las carreteras nuevas con el parche gratuito están en baja resolución, las marcas se ven muy mal en general, se adjunta una imagen para comparar;
- Todas las líneas de transporte público continúan mostrando aleatoriamente el símbolo de línea discontinua, lo que hace que los autobuses desaparezcan y generen otros nuevos en el depósito, lo que provoca que las líneas de autobuses tengan colas enormes;
- Todos los edificios de los depósitos de autobuses siguen mostrando el símbolo "No se puede conectar a las rutas" a pesar de que hay una conexión por carretera, lo que también provoca que falten autobuses en las rutas, ya que no puede generar todos los autobuses, lo que provoca enormes colas en las líneas de autobuses;
- La estación de Autobuses compactos tiene problemas de conexión en algunos de los andenes, cuando estás configurando una ruta para entrar muestra el "no encuentro ruta", aunque claramente hay una ruta y cuando puedo, la ruta se rompe poco después;
- Configurar rutas de autobús es increíblemente frustrante ya que el mensaje "No se puede encontrar la ruta" sigue apareciendo a pesar de que hay una ruta, por lo que debemos seguir eliminando y volviendo a hacerlo todo;
- Los límites de velocidad en las calles peatonales con carriles para autobuses son demasiado bajos (solo 20 estándar), los autobuses preferirán las calles normales si hay un cruce, haciéndolos completamente inútiles si no coloca una parada de autobús después de cada cruce;
- Los autobuses y las rutas de autobús hacen giros en U extraños en medio de las carreteras, a veces impidiendo llegar a otra parada más adelante, diciendo que no pueden encontrar un camino, cuando hay un camino a medida que la carretera continúa. (es una carretera de dos carriles, no de un solo sentido sin salida);
- El juego se bloquea aleatoriamente ahora, pero especialmente cuando estoy cerca de estadios deportivos en calles peatonales;
- La nueva de tres carriles con carriles bus y cuatro carriles con carriles bus, cuando se cruza con otras calles, convierte el carril bus en un carril de giro, lo que hace que los autobuses que siguen recto cambien a carriles normales para ese cruce, que no es realista;

Attachments

• 20221006_200503.jpg
    20221006_200503.jpg
    141,4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221006_200601.jpg
    20221006_200601.jpg
    271,9 KB · Views: 0
¡Nos complace informar que el parche de la consola ya está disponible! Se implementaron varias correcciones, incluida la corrección de los extraños problemas técnicos de la carretera del viernes, y puede leer todo sobre ellos aquí

Notas del parche del 6 de octubre:
  • Se corrigió el bloqueo al ver las cabinas de peaje en los mapas de Snowfall
  • Se corrigió el bloqueo al reubicar edificios durante el Autoguardado
  • Se corrigió que la terminal del aeropuerto no se pudiera construir después de crear el área del aeropuerto
  • Los distritos residenciales y de oficinas fijos de pared a pared no están disponibles
  • Se corrigió la corrupción de gráficos en carreteras y caminos.
  • Se corrigió la corrupción de gráficos en algunos árboles de bajo detalle.
  • Se corrigió el juego atascado en el modo de cámara libre
  • Se corrigieron algunos bloqueos aleatorios

Attachments

• 20221007_220331.jpg
    20221007_220331.jpg
    160,1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221007_220312.jpg
    20221007_220312.jpg
    372,1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221007_215905.jpg
    20221007_215905.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 0