• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wouldn't work. I tried uninstall/reinstall also. Guess my EU4 addiction will wait for 1.12.2

Can you link me to your issue in bug forum?

- Lowered cost of diplomatic annexation from 10 to 8 dip points per development (since there's more ways to decrease adm cost)
- Autonomy from diploannexation is now 60 (down from 75).

Just in time for my integration of France!
(or I might just take a chance of inheriting too)

3768022.gif

Reactions:
Still wouldn't work. I tried uninstall/reinstall also. Guess my EU4 addiction will wait for 1.12.2

Herupandir,

Do you know where EU4 saves your configuration? I don't know your platform, but on Win7, you would go under My Documents\Paradox Games\Europa Universalis IV. Delete the "mods" folder and retry.

Additionally, you may want to unsubscribe from any mods via Steam before you do this if you really, really want to be sure.

- Lowered cost of diplomatic annexation from 10 to 8 dip points per development (since there's more ways to decrease adm cost)
- Autonomy from diploannexation is now 60 (down from 75)

Cool, the balance between coring and dipannexing is back. (and we get a third option called development)

Reactions:
You may fix an achievement, but you can never take my ill gotten prize away! Muhahaha!

1.12.2:
- Took all of SplingeMcGraw's ill gotten prizes away.

Reactions:
1.12.2:
- Took all of SplingeMcGraw's ill gotten prizes away.

There need to be Funny added to rating option for this post. :p

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.