• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orchestral sounds like a whole orchester... And I'm more surprised it's 'Orchestral House Lords' :D
Maybe it's like the "Guns, Drums and Steel remix" from EU4 but instead of metal it's house-techno-dubstep thingy you young people listen to these days?

Reactions:
Bugger! I've just realised. I can't use my credit card to buy the game :(

I27RWCj.png

I AM SHOVING MY HORSE THROUGH THE MONITOR, BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING

Reactions:
just in time for my quarterly bonus to come in and let me have more money~

For this and universe sandbox whenever it comes out >.> <.<

Perhaps this has been answered here or elsewhere, but will it be possible to continue with an Ironman save in the old version (using Steam beta options) and still buy Horse Lords as soon as possible? I have realised I will never finish in time, and certainly not at the speed the game runs on my computer at the size my empire currently is.

I really want to continue with that save, perhaps not as much for my own British empire, but for the interestingness that is going on in the east.

Reactions:
Perhaps this has been answered here or elsewhere, but will it be possible to continue with an Ironman save in the old version (using Steam beta options) and still buy Horse Lords as soon as possible? I have realised I will never finish in time, and certainly not at the speed the game runs on my computer at the size my empire currently is.

I really want to continue with that save, perhaps not as much for my own British empire, but for the interestingness that is going on in the east.
Yes that should be fine

Reactions:
So will Horse Lords come with any sort of reworking of terrain types?
I mean, Russia, the Baltic Area, and Scandinavia aside, most of what portion of Europe looks like forest on the terrain mapmode is actually plains, which I assume'll be just a steppe below the optimal pastureland for nomads.

Reactions:
*Shuffles feet about, looking despondent*

"You said you'd do proper navies ..."

Nono, this looks like a fun addition to the franchise. Good job.

Reactions:
th

To be serious though I like the new feud system and the events we were able to see. In my opinion the adding of the rest of asia will give me a reason to sty up 2:00am and try conquering the world. This DLC shows alot of potential and will hopefully be a great addition to the current game.

Reactions:
Probably that they are sometimes triggered early when a Muslim ruler converts to Christianity.

There's already a limit that they can't trigger before the year 900 AD
Same with crusades.

Status
Not open for further replies.