• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To calm some people worrying about Vacation time and etc. The most holy of all days has already passed and that is Midsummer. I won't take vacation until much much later.
Is midrummer a big deal in Denmark Groogy?

Is midrummer a big deal in Denmark Groogy?

Groogy doesn't live in Denmark. I think his parents are Danes or something like that, that's why he is Paradox's resident Dane. He is actually from Skåne in Southern Sweden if i remember correctly and live in Sweden like all the rest of the Paradox employees

Groogy doesn't live in Denmark. I think his parents are Danes or something like that, that's why he is Paradox's resident Dane. He is actually from Skåne in Southern Sweden if i remember correctly and live in Sweden like all the rest of the Paradox employees

Skane is not Swedish! Skane is the Danish part of Sweden :p At least as far as I know Skanians identify themself more as Danes than Swedes.

Reactions:
Last edited:
Skane is not Swedish! Skane is the Danish part of Sweden :p At least as far as I know Skanians identify themself more as Danes than Swedes.
They do? I've never met a scanian who actually did that. Mostly the people of skåneland just consider ourselves scanians (or similiar).

I hear that some Danish politician was advocating making the Southern tip of Sweden considered part of a "Greater Copenhagen".

We know what you're up to!

Well the same politician advocated moving the Danish-German border back to the Eider river, so i wouldn't take him too seriously :D He comes up with some crazy suggestions from time to time

So, the 14th. It seems I now have a very hard deadline to complete my first Ironman game. In other news, I am excited for this expansion.

Wanyan clan under Liao? Are they the Jurchens?
It's probably a random generated dynasty for Khitan. It is unlikely we get Jurchen considering that they didn't even control Mongolia.

It seems they had a rather significant role in destroying the Liao though.
They were the primary reason, along with infighting in Liao Imperial family, for the fall. However their base of operation was in Manchuria, still a fair bit from current map border. Also for 1066 the historical chieftain of Wanyan tribe should be Wanyan Wugunai if I'm not mistaken.

I bet Xi Xia won't be appearing on the map, which is unfortunate but understandable since the game doesn't go that much into China.

They were one of the biggest headaches for the Song Dynasty after Jin.

I hear that some Danish politician was advocating making the Southern tip of Sweden considered part of a "Greater Copenhagen".

We know what you're up to!
Scania has been made part of the Brand greater Copenhagen. It's only for tourism marketing purposes. As far as I know there is no serious people who want scanian to return to Denmark.

They were the primary reason, along with infighting in Liao Imperial family, for the fall. However their base of operation was in Manchuria, still a fair bit from current map border. Also for 1066 the historical chieftain of Wanyan tribe should be Wanyan Wugunai if I'm not mistaken.

I remember when India was brought in one of the arguments made was that India took Islamic focus off Christian Europe. Without it, then Islam was ahistorically strong.

Will this be the same with the likes of Liao? Will the absence of a focus on China and Manchuria make them ahistorically strong?

Status
Not open for further replies.