• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Castellon

★Paradox Forum Manager★
Administrator
Paradox Staff
110 Badges
Mar 12, 2002
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Victoria 2 Beta
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Paradox Order
Be “The Clan With A Plan” In New Crusader Kings Expansion

Horse Lords Now Available at Online Retailers

STOCKHOLM – The kurultai has concluded and good news, my lord! You have been chosen the Great Khan! Paradox Development Studio arms you with new territories, new armies and new ways of ruling the restless hordes at your disposal in Horse Lords, the newest expansion to Crusader Kings II, our best-selling medieval strategy simulation.

Lead grand armies to victories on the steppes of Asia as you cut new paths towards the wealth of the Silk Road, India and Europe. Force mighty foreign potentates to become your tributaries and manage the cutthroat rivalries and feuds of nomadic society as only a Great Khan can.

Horse Lords introduces a wide range of new tools and mechanics to add even greater variety to what is already one of the most diverse titles in strategy gaming history.

• Larger Map: The steppes of Central Asia are now open for you to conquer or develop

• New rules for nomads: Now distinct from other pagan tribes, the Mongol and Turkic nomads draw strength from open pastures and large populations

• Clan management: Struggle alongside rival clans within your nomadic nation, even launching civil wars to keep your khan on top

• Tributaries: Vassals are often a lot of trouble, so why not simply force a conquered enemy to send you a load of gold every now and then?

• The Silk Road: This great historical trading route linked the Mediterranean and the Far East. Exploit its wealth or pillage its trade posts

• Forts: New temporary structures you can build to hold enemy territory while your army marches onward

And more!

Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords is available now from major digital retailers.

Reactions:
For some reason, Steam is showing both the international as well as the cheaper Russian version for me, even though I don't live in Russia. Something seems to be wrong there.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    42,4 KB · Views: 512
For some reason, Steam is showing both the international as well as the cheaper Russian version for me, even though I don't live in Russia. Something seems to be wrong there.
Yes it is an issue we are working on

Reactions:
So, what exactly is included in the "Horse Lords Collection"? Is it Horse Lords plus the Content Pack? Because Steam is just saying I can buy it and not telling me why it's a few bucks extra.

Reactions:
Why does Horse Lords already have a review? And why is it negative unviewable?