• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Coz, Zeno of Cyprus, Amric, Catknight, Storey and Merrick: Thanks a lot!

I guess this story will be postponed for a while but a really hope I will be back with more updates in a couple of weeks.

More work or not I will always have time to hang around this place since I can´t imagine a more friendly place on the net. Cheers to you all!
:D

Amric said:
Congratulations and may your marriage be filled with joy and many happy children who will be just like you and your wife...:)

Can you just imagine, maybe five years down the line?

"Repeat after me, children: di-plo-an-nex-a-tion." :D

Well, my three year old keeps bringing EUII up and trying to play it...Kind of scary...I can just imagine in his head he is saying something like...

"Screw diploannexation...IT'S WAR! KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT! I WANT MORE TERRITORY!"

Judge said:
* 1290 Venice !!! enter an alliance with Mongols (sure they are know to sacrifice other Christians but this :cool: )

Actually those rats enlightened their beautifull city with the lives of their fellow Christians. Sellong maps and information to Batu Khan prior to 1240 invasion of Eastern Europe.

They ferried 200,000 childen of the children crusade into slavery (to africa!)

and off course their nice tricks at constantinople.....

They also aided Tamerlane and I can come up with countless other things...

Judge said:
a) soon will get married, b) go on a honeymoon

Congratulations, and the post baove about your son :rofl:

Amric, Catknight, Singleton: thanks. Have to check out from the forum from today but I will be back.

Cheers :)

Thanks jwolf. Well I am not sure that I will be able to finish this story; if not I will post a summary at least to let you know if the modus vivendi strategy worked. Just now there is so much going on, new job and so on so I have not enough time to write.

Moreover I just bought Rome Total war which looks great and I suspect that I will pass much time playing that game while waiting for CK to become playable again.

So I will certainly not leave the forum (not at all) but I will not be very active for a while (maybe apart for some CK lobbying activity).

Cheers all :)

Was reminded that I never finished this story. The reason was a nasty hard drive crash that ended the game with ten years or so left. All pictures and notes were destroyed so I decided to end the story.

I did mange to keep my independence all the time. After a while the Mongols got weak and dizzy. They got weak, a lot of internal problems but they never lost their empire entirely. I never did manage to expand though so it was a rather boring game after a while. Still given the odds from the beginning I think I did pretty well.

Cheers :)

No

billy bob said:
K. Have you figured out how old I am.

I know that I don't know - so tell me :)