• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, I still have not purchased Holy Fury yet; have been waiting for a 60% or more discount.

Reactions:
A 30-50 dollar CK2 complete collection bundle would be a good idea right about now. But considering how the final version of CK2 is still miles better than CK3 it might cannibalize some CK3 sales :p

Reactions:
A 30-50 dollar CK2 complete collection bundle would be a good idea right about now. But considering how the final version of CK2 is still miles better than CK3 it might cannibalize some CK3 sales :p
"CK2 complete edition" is by far the best PDX game to this day. Its deserve to enter the Hall of Fame of gaming with a great sale :p

• 1Like
Reactions:
More than 50% discount for dlcs isn't going to happen anymore.If you expect the 75% off to be back,you will wait a long time.Even the Victoria II and EU3 expansions are always 50% off.
Sad! Maybe the base price will be lowered since it is an old DLC for an old game?

Reactions:
Quick question. I am waiting for that mega package too, one of these days I will be buying it. If I have to purchase the game again so I can get the DLC pack discount, is there a way to transfer achievements to the new account? Because I will most probably have to remove CK2 from my account. I own the free edition so I can remove it with Right Click.

Reactions:
A note for people in my situation. I have just purchased CK2, the Imperial Edition, and all the Achievements from the CK2 free edition that I removed from my account are still there into account. So the Achievements are tied to my Steam ID.

Reactions: