Hold the door
- Apr 16, 2008
Honi soit qui mal y pense (HSQMYP to be shorter) is a mod who aimed to overhaul the medieval English kingdom, from the conquest of William the Conqueror until the Hundred Year's War (so, sorry, but nothing upon anglo-saxon England).
Actually, the mod's state of progress is low, because it's quite hard to find some books upon medieval England in France (and between my work and my wife & daughter, there is no much time to left ). I've to do with my own knowledge, what I can find on internet and some books I own. Hopefully, I'll spent one week in London in 2 weeks, so I'll buy some books on this era
- Decision and events for the Most Noble Order of the Garter, including minor titles and flavoured events.
- Magna Carta : the Magna Carta will prevent you to increase crown authority into High and Absolute levels. My goal is to add a faction for this, and nobles who are disgruntled about your reign will join this faction and try to impose you the Magna Carta. Obviously, you'll be able to get rid of this with the cost of some prestige, and with the risk of plunging your realm into civil war.
- The Double Monarchy : if you have a weak/strong claim on the French trone, or if you own the kingdom itself, you will be able to form the Kingdom of England and France, with a new coat of arms. If you are not king of France, doing this will give you a strong and transmissible claim on France.
- Looooooooot of minor titles.
- Historicals coat of arms for most, if not all, noble families (see the screenshot below). And those dynasties will be reworked (for example, I'll add the Plantagenet's cadets lines).
- Historicals and thematics events upon medieval England's life.
- English universities, etc. Other stuff, I don't know what but I'll find some ideas.
(sorry for quality, thanks to the jpeg)