HOI4 resource history spreadsheet - updated to include patch 1.10.3

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mister Analyst

Lt. General
81 Badges
Jul 27, 2018
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
Everyone,

The HOI4 resource history spreadsheet has been updated through patch 1.10.3. The entire workbook is attached below. If you find any errors, then please notify me via private message or post on this forum.

Thank you.

Attachments

• HOI4 1.10.3 resource history ver1.xlsx
    2,8 MB · Views: 0
  • 5Like
Reactions:
Interesting chart. If you don't mind me asking, not that I don't appreciate your work, but why did you took the time to make the chart?

If you have the time, I would appreciate your meticulous approach to fault check some of my suggestions:

Fix the wrong resource numbers in Hearts of Iron 4:

Fix the wrong population numbers in Hearts of Iron 4:

Fix the wrong cores in Hearts of Iron 4:

I would like them to be as historically accurate as possible, if you decide to look upon them, please notify me if I posted something wrong.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Interesting chart. If you don't mind me asking, not that I don't appreciate your work, but why did you took the time to make the chart?

If you have the time, I would appreciate your meticulous approach to fault check some of my suggestions:

Fix the wrong resource numbers in Hearts of Iron 4:

Fix the wrong population numbers in Hearts of Iron 4:

Fix the wrong cores in Hearts of Iron 4:

I would like them to be as historically accurate as possible, if you decide to look upon them, please notify me if I posted something wrong.
@Zeprion

Thank you for the compliment! :)

The workbook was made due to a request by forum member, @billcorr , as indicated in the "Notes & Credits" tab of the workbook. The workbook also serves as an aid for me in editing some of the HOI4 wiki tables such as List of countries and List of states.

The workbook is not meant to be historically accurate, but it does portray relevant stats per the HOI4 game files. The workbook in its current state should prove useful as a handy reference tool especially in the hands of game modders.

You are more than welcome to make the workbook "historically accurate" and publish it with a different name.

As for me, my priority is to continue editing the HOI4 wiki. Currently, I am editing the wiki "List of states" from HOI4v 1.10.1 to 1.10.3 and the "List of countries" is soon to follow. The wiki "List of provinces" has already been updated to 1.10.3. There are also other areas of the wiki that are in need of revision.

• 6Like
Reactions:
Thanks for compiling and sharing this information, @Mister Analyst

I have found these sheets invaluable when playing the USSR. There are just too many states to sift through in game.

This document helps keep me focused on building factories and upgrading infrastructure in the right places (so I can get more resources, and also build future factories faster too).

• 3Like
Reactions:
Thanks for compiling and sharing this information, @Mister Analyst

I have found these sheets invaluable when playing the USSR. There are just too many states to sift through in game.

This document helps keep me focused on building factories and upgrading infrastructure in the right places (so I can get more resources, and also build future factories faster too).

@eastcoastceojam

Thank you for taking the time to send a note of appreciation. Notes like yours, in addition to the "Likes" and "Helps" from others, encourage me to post useful and interesting information.

• 5Like
Reactions:
Thanks! Very useful. Used it as a new player playing Germany. Helped me to make good choose. And thanks for keeping wiki up to date (was the first place where i saw this list). Hope you can update it to the current version? But to my believe nothing is changed in 1.10.4/5 right?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks! Very useful. Used it as a new player playing Germany. Helped me to make good choose. And thanks for keeping wiki up to date (was the first place where i saw this list). Hope you can update it to the current version? But to my believe nothing is changed in 1.10.4/5 right?
1.10.4 and 1.10.5 only fixed some multiplayer exploits, therefore the file is still up to date.

Reactions: