• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This looks really good, will defenitly designing tanks with this DLC. . Just a simple question.

Have the generic tank 3d models been updated along with this?
Have all majors gotten reworked 2d models? I assume this is the case, but just want to make sure.

• 5Like
Reactions:
i like it. but the techtree looks kinda skelety. How about adding techs as camouflage painting or maybe smth else to have beetwen the chasis like in the infantry equipment tree.

• 11Like
Reactions:
The designer looks amazing but I do feel like the tank component icons shouldn't be blue, as it fits ships but clashes with the usually brown/green color scheme of tanks.
I agree, it would be looking better in green but I think they wanted to give a sort of « blueprint » look to the components!

• 9Like
Reactions:
I think this will also make the ''equipment licensing'' much more useful in Multiplayer at least. As we get actual unique designs from players and not just the ''same'' generic thing we can research.

• 27Like
Reactions:
I like that the armour tech tree is much sleaker and that modules got moved into artillery and radio tech. Makes sense and reduces research need, but also spreads ahead of time research for the "best tanks". Not just need a modern chassis but also other techs, so hopefully less 1943 tanks in 1939.

• 6Like
Reactions:
Amazing job!

One question, though: will the ship designer receive some of these QoL features, like the auto-upgrade and auto-design? I believe even fewer people like to mess with the navy than they do with tanks...

• 7Like
Reactions:
Looking good and looking forward to toy around with it.
It did made me wish we could attach SPAA's, TD's and artillery tanks (cuz i totaly forgot the name of them) to our templates as a support company instead of a full batallion. you know, as to not mess with the combat width of your templates

• 4Like
Reactions:
what about captured tanks will we be able to convert them to custom tank destroyers or edit there templets So I could convert my captured crap french tanks into tank destroyers or captured T-26s into at or aa guns or even up gun/armor them for reserves

Last edited:
  • 15Like
Reactions:
Honestly it looks like things have improved compared to the naval designer. I am a bit worried about what was implied in the reliability stat, but let's see the DD

I suppose if you don't own the DLC , we would get the Mtg treatment?

Also regarding movement, shouldn't night jus make units move slower, instead of having then at full speed all the time?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Good Patch i like but i feel bad too south america have generic tech tree example colombia have resources limited how oil nothing more and we railways alone is translate to english and i like news mechanics i bougth DLC "Together Victory" and Barbarossa

• 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Maybe now we will have different ways of getting new doctrines, a system where you research doctrines with experience so that way we will free more research slots for these new modules would be amazing imho.
Maybe how it was in older games where you assigned doctrine research to individual theorists?

• 1Like
Reactions: