HoI4 DevDiary - Art and Achievements

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
istanbul_is_constantinople_again.jpg
Istanbul is Constantinople. Again.: As Greece, capture Istanbul and rename it to Constantinople.
Wouldn't this be better is "Now it's Constantinople, Not Istanbul" as a sort of refutation of the Turkish one?

Reactions:
We really need Osman Fuad instead of Abdulmecid to rule Ottoman, if not instead of, make him Ottoman general, or maybe a way to avoid civil war with him, since Ataturk was his friend before.

Reactions:
hoofin_it.jpg
Hoofin’ It: Unite Arabia with thirty camelry divisions.
Wait, did Arabia formation finally got reworked? ALHAMDULILLAH!!! Time to make the Saudis know their rightful Hashemite master!

one_nation_under_ataturk_indivisible.jpg
One Nation Under Atatürk, Indivisible: As non-aligned Turkey, have zero negative state modifiers.
THAT decision is finally added to the game? Good.

But the definite one i want to achieve first is:
kurdish_achievement.jpg
House of Kurds: As Kurdistan, hold all of your cores.

And of course, give my regards to Ms. Ljungqvist for her beautiful arts as always. Thanks for you too, Gab.

• 6Like
Reactions:
Looking forward to this next week, it is nice to have a smaller dlc to to stay occupied with in between the larger updates being released.

Also the achievements look fun and varied, and a lot more than I was expecting!

• 5Like
Reactions:
I just have a question, are any of the focuses coming with this DLC modified in any way from when they were first time presented in their dev diaries?

Reactions:
Love the improvised NATO camelry icon :D

Reactions: