HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 8Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Composition doesn't really have much to do with an advisor slot, that would be some other menu
I doubt Quartermaster would get its own tab
Corps also doesn't make sense for a tab or an advisor, as that'd probably be in the same menu as armies / army groups
Chief-of-Staff: maybe? But a whole tab for one advisor?

In my mind, its definitely Command, though I think High Command has a better ring to it

Reactions:
List of what others have guessed with a few new guesses thrown in for fun:

Army Command Staff
Army Ordinance
Army Quartermaster
Army Order of Battle
Army Officer School
Army Quality Assurance Program
Army Orders
Army Odors
Army Quarters
Army Composition
Army Officers
Army Chief of Staff
Army Chaplin
Army Communications
Army Corps of Engineers
Army Careers
Army Chain of Command
Army cant guess anymore

• 5Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Guys, your game has Imperator influence now, Arheo clearly is teasing a new Quaestor government position.

Last edited:
  • 11Haha
Reactions:
I had this idea with doctrines where they are more than just clicking research slots. Instead you can assign commanders to the army, navy department etc to improve progress. You also would get events where commanders have ideas on where the country's armed forces should be going.

I thought this would simulate the squabbling between the Japanese navy and army and also simulate things like having characters like Guderian who have an impact on tank development for instance in your game.

I don't think that could be simulated in HOI4 but it looks like this could be a similar thing here slightly, assigning characters to departments to influence your war machine.

Looks an interesting DD today.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Late guess: Army Chapeaux*. Hat designer: confirmed!

*Qhapeaux? I think the "Q" is a bluff.

Looks more like something to do with Combined Arms to me.
I'm going to second this, because last week while the Navy and Army had three sections, the Air Force had only two. So I suspect they will be showing off stuff to explain why the Air Force only has two buttons/sections.

Ahhh, the Roman eagle has made an appearance now. Operation Hearts of Imperator is in full swing.

• 6Haha
  • 3Love
  • 2Like
Reactions:
"oops, something went wrong"
can you just post a screenshot of the tweet here? pls?
Screenshot_57.png

Sure ;)

This ladies and gentleman is focus from the Soviet focus tree, I know I am wrong but I want it to he true so what you are seeing here is a bonus for CAS (T-34/85 and Soviet planes, yes I know the lower one isn't ). Why? Because we waited long enough.