HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are there any good non-memey HOI4 youtubers? I was looking for some videos today but I can not stand any of the HOI4 youtubers, they are all too annoying imo.
Quill18 often plays PDX games. He has quite a friendly, level-headed approach.

But I don't think Paradox's other games have the same level of memey youtube videos

Oh boy, I have seen YouTubers as ISP doing meme videos even with Victoria II, which would be the most serious and less arcade game Paradox has right now.

The thing with HOI4 is that games are generally shorter and with console it is easier to produce silly results as it is a less sandbox game than the others.

If only I could understand it.

The thing with HOI4 is that games are generally shorter and with console it is easier to produce silly results as it is a less sandbox game than the others.
The thing about HoI4 is that it is about WW2, which already is a gold mine of memes in and of itself, so it's only natural for that to happen to a gsg about it.
The difference from HoI3 is that the internet wasn't quite in the state it is today 10 years ago.

2 more days mates..... Can't Wait!

BTW @Archangel85 is there anyway to get back the pre-order stuff from TfV? I would love that wallpaper....

I would be very surprised if he didn't get one

From what I've seen they handed out copies to loads of content creators who make videos in a language other than English. While browsing such videos yesterday I noticed that many of them had only 50-200 views. The bar for those that create videos in English was probably higher but there's no way Quill didn't get early access unless he didn't apply for it.

any recommendations for a streamer playing fascist US? All I can find a 20 minute videos or summaries. I just want to watch a few hours of stream.

Are there any good non-memey HOI4 youtubers? I was looking for some videos today but I can not stand any of the HOI4 youtubers, they are all too annoying imo.
Also just found this guy, really like his style.