HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am honestly disappointed with myself for not getting more shipgirls references in. I might have to sneek that into a post release patch...
yes, please! for the love of poi do it!
I'l attempt a drawing in ms paint of Fubuki if you do it :)
What did I just look at . . . and why . . . :oops:
You looked at a lot of poi, proabbly because you're curious and/or bored ;)

cheer up, only 3 weeks :)
3 weeks until POI!
You mean to say that I have 3 weeks to do what I've been postponing for years now and finally watch KanColle?
Alright, seems reasonable.
Might as well rewatch HaiFuri too.

I have to admit I'm a bit dissappointed of no real release date trailer. at least not so far.

You mean to say that I have 3 weeks to do what I've been postponing for years now and finally watch KanColle?
Alright, seems reasonable.
Might as well rewatch HaiFuri too.

You could wait until second season. It's gonna be a different story with a different protagonist... apparently.

You could wait until second season. It's gonna be a different story with a different protagonist... apparently.
I could, but it seems awfully appropriate to do it right now, while I'm already waiting for MtG.

bought damit , 2 weeks, meh at least is better to wait years for new thief and said whattt wheres garret?, at least hoi seies will be alwais hoi series... exept 3

bought damit , 2 weeks, meh at least is better to wait years for new thief and said whattt wheres garret?, at least hoi seies will be alwais hoi series... exept 3
I think this was also an exception and they will go for more regular updates.

I do regularly, and since I made that decision it's brought a smile to my face every day. :rolleyes:
tenor.gif

So its his fault there are none?
Purge the heretic! Put him in the corner, or something!
I actually submitted a quite extensive list of eastereggs, but sadly there wasn't enough time to implement and verify...
No, rather, he wanted us to add them but I vetoed it when I assembled the Achievements list :D
...them.

Treachery!
A stab in the back!
You, Sir, are a PT-Imp pack!
¬.¬

Last edited:
nice gif lol. I wonder how people find things like these.
literaly googled "heresy gif" ;)
I actually submitted a quite extensive list of eastereggs, but sadly there wasn't enough time to implement and verify
you're a hero. I just came the the wrong conclusion at first due to lack of information.