HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Witty, but I was referring to the other files, such as save_equipment, spare_unit_factor and war_preparation.
I hope this means that the AI will have more long term planning capabilities.

Improved AI + Three Day War MP match 20.02
Link

The streamers got to experience the new AI algorithims.

Desktop 20-02-2018 16-37-53-742.jpg

Yeah this is a pretty lame teaser. It doesn't tell us anything. lol

I'm afraid you expect too much from the AI. My guess is they will prioritize differently when given orders like "garrison", and maybe when interacting within frontlines/attack orders.

In Russia he is more well known as author, too much hurra-patriotic, when it comes to comparison of weapons, ideologies and etc. No offence, he is the legend of political thriller genre, but, opinion from other side of planet.

That was pretty much what I was saying with my back handed compliment. IMO, being compared to Rush Limbaugh is not a good thing.

He is entertaining and his descriptions of how systems work is generally accurate. But he was pro America to a fault.

Germany probually beat the USSR because of MEFO bills... They really need to be nerfed.
Negative effect should be added. Possible collapse of economic in case of annexations happen not so fast as IRL or player refuses to pay internal debt.

Funniest thing is that "democratic" German government will still have to do just the same, nazis did in foreign policy, or put their state in new Great Depression times.

I wonder if we are getting a teaser today if tomorrow is just basically a recap of all the changes/features.

Carrier Wings QoL + Recap tomorrow 27.02