HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is a gif of some hands-off AI only gameplay, from what I assume is the current Dev-build.
Link

Some people watch morning TV, I watch AI hands-off runs for the drama!.mp4

Green is the observed nation (Hungary), blue are Allies (Axis faction in this case) and Red are enemies (Gray being neutral of course)
Some observations:
-Vichy is initially considered neutral, so not officially part of the Axis
-AI naval landings tend to develop better footholds, but the defending AI still can mop them up with some effort
-The Soviet Union no longer folds like wet tissue paper, though they do get pushed back quite far, and their comeback seems contingent on the Western Allies pushing through occupied France and Italy

All in all it's hard to infer detailed information from this without knowing the timescale, division counts and composition, etc.
EDIT: The run is from mid-1941 to 1947
i see japan taking the raj.... once again

The US problem isn't the naval invasion AI, it's the fact that they can't build ships. This is due to them not switching their trade rules, and the way the AI always puts its ship building at the bottom of the production queue.

ExpertAI mod fixes trade laws, but still USA has difficulties with Japan. On the start the war they have lot of naval battles, but later in war both countries stop naval fighting each other.

Absolute scenes when we find out the first naval landing and eastern front collapsed because of the ai abandoning its frontline

Reactions:
05.11.19 "Shaken, not stirred"
And new Twitter teaser from Podcat! :)

https://twitter.com/podcat_paradox/status/1191772849155006474?s=20

Capture.PNG

damn, now I wanna go eat one