HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is that custom wing names or are those the default Brit names?

Those are the default wing names for the UK, but you can name your air wings custom names if you want in the current version.

Thanks, never renamed air squads, way too tedious for me, do you know if there is a list similar to division lists?
Something I can set up once would be nice.

Ah, the air wing experience system returns. What is truly new here is the ability to train air wings. Maybe there's finally at least some reason to actually leave one MIC on an existing line of 1933 fighters as trainers, although I doubt it. But one can hope.

hopefully the airwing creation screen won't be as tiny, frustrating, and scroll intensive as it is currently.

Ah, the air wing experience system returns. What is truly new here is the ability to train air wings. Maybe there's finally at least some reason to actually leave one MIC on an existing line of 1933 fighters as trainers, although I doubt it. But one can hope.
Wow, didn't notice that o_O . There is an actual reason to hold onto persistent air wings now.

There are also oil barrels next the the names of the airfields, perhaps airfields might loose constant oil supply if cut off?
*fuel ;) .

Will be great if each air field has its own fuel supply. Could just indicate whether the airfield's province/state has fuel, though.

10.08 If you're going to go down, try to do it close to home!
Link

Desktop 10-08-2018 23-28-41-114.jpg

That's a great feature! Looking forward to this update so much!