HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This ladies and gentleman is focus from the Soviet focus tree, I know I am wrong but I want it to he true so what you are seeing here is a bonus for CAS (T-34/85 and Soviet planes, yes I know the lower one isn't ). Why? Because we waited long enough.
No no, this is a focus for weaponized animals, like Bat Bombs and Tank Dogs! See? It's a plane dropping eagles onto the tanks!

Airplane delivered anti-tank eagles ! ! !

I mean what else could it be?

So, Teaser Tuesday. We got any new hats yet? Or stil too early to ask? :p
Given that there is usually like 10 people waiting on podcats twitter feed for any news to post here I would say no.

• 3Haha
Reactions:
  • 7Haha
Reactions:
29.06.21 Beach party
1624980358081.png

It's here

• 5Like
Reactions:
  • 3Love
Reactions:
An update about the supply system? I was hoping for the Soviet Focus Tree but this is welcome anyway!
I am convinced that we will not see anything of the Soviet rework until after the return of the summer holidays and very likely the first devs will be saved after the holidays to start with something powerful that surely this will be the first part of the Soviet rework.

Since as we saw in the advance of the Soviet rework in the PDX. com this was a very green state of its design

Reactions:
I am convinced that we will not see anything of the Soviet rework until after the return of the summer holidays and very likely the first devs will be saved after the holidays to start with something powerful that surely this will be the first part of the Soviet rework.

Since as we saw in the advance of the Soviet rework in the PDX. com this was a very green state of its design
im thinking developrs had a winter war with findland... mybe they are working in a continuation war. Taking in consideration in the magniture of a changing supply i understadn that all the other things be delayed. And some non dlc content needs to be reworked about supply.

Reactions:

Could not agree more. Gives them more time to prepare for potential backlash and also build up hype.