HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now I'm wondering how much effort one must put into to get that token against a nation.

I'm on the 100th page now too. Yay me!

Nothing today?
It's only like 3 PM, teasers usually come later.
Teasers arent very punctual. I post them when I head home from the office which can vary wildly if I have a lot to do that day. Also some days Johan goes "lets go drink beer nao!" and then I post when I get home :D

Cool, microtransactions. Looking forward to the dev diary on premium ammo, too.
*takes a deep breath not to rage about WoT gold ammo ruining game balance in favor of casuals*

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Teasers arent very punctual. I post them when I head home from the office which can vary wildly if I have a lot to do that day. Also some days Johan goes "lets go drink beer nao!" and then I post when I get home :D

You can't blame a guy for having his priorities straight. Cheers.

*takes a deep breath not to rage about WoT gold ammo ruining game balance in favor of casuals*
At least WoT can still be used with mods...:rolleyes:

If anything it should be that they've been working on the launcher so people can get all of their mods working without a hassle.
Erm, the whole point of the new launcher was to not need the HoI team to work on it

Will generals, ministers, and others have a chance to cooperate to sabotage their regime? Wilhelm Canaris for example deliberately tried to sabotage German efforts during the war and persuaded Franco to not help Germany.

Obviously in hindsight the game shouldn’t have the same people acting out against their government because they’d be easy to eliminate.

So perhaps for totalitarian, authoritarian, and post civil war regimes there could be a mechanism to ensure loyalty of the characters. Germany gave money via special bank accounts to top generals for instance. Stalin’s regime on the other hand scared people to act against him.

Last I remember, they've said that they don't want the player to have that level uncertainty in HoI4. So people under your control will be unquestionably loyal.

EDIT: The only information that would be given away would be if a spy is captured and interrogated.

Or in a Multiplayer game case if you have an underhanded untrustworthy human ally. :p

Last I remember, they've said that they don't want the player to have that level uncertainty in HoI4. So people under your control will be unquestionably loyal.

EDIT: The only information that would be given away would be if a spy is captured and interrogated.

Or in a Multiplayer game case if you have an underhanded untrustworthy human ally. :p
Could be replicated by a boost to Intel on armies under their control as well as a corresponding noticeable reduction in effectiveness.

26.11.19 "I, for one, welcome our new overlords"
Screenshot_20191126-172652_Chrome.jpg

Reactions:
Quislings