Hoi4 Dev Diary - Thoughts & roadmap

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Long term goals and strategies to guide ai (progress in NSB)

I hope this will mean something like telling the AI what to do or prioritize. Like to avoid sending divisions across the ocean to friendly borders, to focus on the defensive, to not trying to engage the enemy, etc...

In my last HoI IV game, I played as Canada, and French and India sent 95% of their divisions to my border with the USA (I played KR). Rightist France planned to attack Leftist France without troops in their territory, ships, planes and battle plans ready. It would be cool to tell the AI to delay declaring war, or to start preparing for a war.

India, they were about to get attacked by leftist India (Bharatiya), but they didn't care, they rather abandoned their most crucial borders and decided to take a 30-day long journey to Canada, only to go immediately back after they reached Canadian ports. And again, it would be lovely to tell the AI to focus primarily on their neighbors and to not even consider leaving the homeland with its divisions.

• 2Like
Reactions: