• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
summer_dawgs.jpg

Hi everyone! The team is now going to head off to the yearly summer vacation for a month to try and catch some sun and recharge our batteries. When we get back we will check whats up and work on the 1.4.2 patch before sinking our teeth into the next expansion.

Hope everyone has a nice summer and see you again in august!

/HOI4 Dev Team

Hahaha, I bet your artist had fun putting that together :cool:. Cheers for you and the team's work over the first half of the year, have a great and well-deserved break :cool:. Am having a blast with 1.4.1, and looking forward to 1.4.2 and whatever you're planning to cook up for the second half of the year :D.

Here's a random military-beach-dog pic to stay in theme - y'all have fun and a good break y'hear, or you'll have these two to answer to :p.

f9356eae373a518aebd917bfea169dd2.jpg

Hahaha, I bet your artist had fun putting that together :cool:.

It was all Dan... We had to suffer through the entire process... He's the reason why we keep getting strange inquiries from IT regarding anomalous HOI browsing history. "Hmm there's someone googling ripped guys at the beach..."

Hope you and the team get some well deserved R&R.
Actually, this is perfect, give the modders time to get things 1.4.1 ready.
I, for one, love all you have done with HOI 4, and can't wait to see whats next.

Have a great vacation! If I had one month off, I'd probably be binge-playing HoI4.