• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
oh thank god it finally works. Getting this to work was a tougher fight than stalingrad

• 27Like
  • 13Haha
Reactions:
Lot of cool things from this diary.
1. Country packs are back which imo are a great way to add content without requiring a total expansion.
2. The other country is absolutely Turkey. How can it not be?
3. I hope this doesnt mean Italy is the next reworked country, because the soviets need it so much more.

Other than that look forward to more new hoi content!
1. Great that you like it. It does feel like its the best way forward to get more content out imo
2. No comment :O
3. Country packs as we wrote are for minors. Bigger expansions are for revamps etc. At least thats our plan right now.

• 46Like
Reactions:
One quick question, though: are you guys going to keep this model in the future? I.E., after this pack and the 1.11 expansion, is the team going to continue working on two patches at a time, one bigger and one smaller, or is this a one-time thing?

We will see. We tried that overlapping approach on other teams and it has some issues. I don't like trying to keep two different development branches from interfering with each other if it can be avoided. Using a freelancer solves some of the issues, but not all of them.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Eat surstromming and drink beer?

When I was in 9th grade someone cracked a surströmming can in the ventilation shaft and the entire school had to evacuate for the day. So ill take the beer but the surströmming can go back to from whichever hell it came from

• 21Haha
  • 13Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: