• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was late, i didnt log on till 3:30am my time (half hour late)

Only saw pepsi in GR. So lets hold out till next week and see if anrgy and zard are back to business as ususal if not then we can make plains to find a way to continue.

Hopefully angrys house hasn't fallen down and zard passes his exams :p

I passed my stuff and got an A- apparently. I'm back at uni full time now and have 4 day weekends as my week is frontloaded. Available Wednesday-Sat and every 2nd Sunday. Last week I wasn't really i the ood to play games, this week been kinda busy. I'm happy to keep playing the monday GC and the Abyss and probably the other GC game where I'm the UK. I'm more or less giving up on random 36 GC games, any new 36 games unless everyone wants end an existing 36 GC,. Also miserably failed to install KR despite 3 attempts and a step by step attempt with Angry the day before the quake- I'm missing files and KR won't run.

Update: Well im back home. Arrived late last night. No power sewerage or water. The repair cres reckon it will be Sunday before 95% of the city has power, which will potentially include us. Although personally the internal damage to the sewerage looks bad.

I doubt even if I have power i can play in the short term as I am on an AM shift this Monday. We could all going to plan play Wednesday although i'm more inclined to play some SC2.

Soooooooooo... I'm up and running with water, power and sewerage as of 5pm today!!! We were the 5% to have it on last!

Up for some star craft soon, but will put games that require some thought on hold till Monday ;-p

I can't play on Monday anymore and my workload had tripled or quadrupled since early Jan and I haven't played this game for a long time so I'm out. I can keep playing in the Abyss game and the other 36 GC with Stalins Elite (I'm UK one?)

Is there actually anything happening? I've beeen checking the forums and loggingn on and off GR but no ones on and I haven't heard much except from Pepsii who said to post in the forums.

THis was actually my first game at HoI multiplayer. Russia can slow Pepsoo down but would need massive help in 42 as IDK how to make the 500 div/50 arm armies others can do.

I already said that i have nothing against giving free stuff to russia to make it funny for everyone.

NZ time ? Yes.