• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
so this weeks session.

1800-2400 CET? SUNDAY

Extra 2 hours to make up for the off week?

(3am-9am Australia monday) (6am-12pm NZ)

Is this do able?

i can play even later. We're only 2 europeans after all (myff and me).

After Pepsii invades me can I promptly surrender and appeal to the UN for funds to rebuild my war ravaged nation

I suspect you'll end up having to help them anyway.
Any news from Myff ?

A little wind never stopped MG from playing hoi2. It shall not begin now !

Why'd u quit eu2 pepsi?

Some problems with Aladar. Like constant and multiples threats to quit the game if things doesnt go like he wants.

We had a nice session today (9-10 hours of playing) Date is 10 Nov 1939. Vichy trigerred, and Suez has been taken by axis. But Kriegsmarine is gone.

9-10 hours of playing and an hour and a half in fromt of the PC. I could have stayed in bed:) Alexandria has also fallen to the Italians last I looked along with Palestine.

More lies and propaganda.

"The president has received news that large in shore patrol vessels have swelled the ranks of the IJN.
Spurred on by the ensuing violence in Europe, the fearless cripple has ordered a redesign and refit of our impressive navy, ordering a further 3000 great war destroyers be constructed at Norfolk, and New York naval yards. Beggars and the homeless have begun conscription duty to ensure there are sufficient naval personnel to man our 'soon to be' illustrious navy.

I suppose we are playing today/tomorrow ?
Should we play at 18 CET (6am NZ time) or 20CET (8am NZ time) ?