• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am getting an error for the Mod 33 mod, saying (Couldn't open file:scenario/1933-Les annees noires.eug) Edit: I don't know why so many people put the mod 33 website on the way back machine, and didn't have the download on there. I swear every Hoi2 mod is incredibly inaccessible, terribly unlucky when it comes to people and there download dumps, and is just a pain to find and download. It doesn't help most of the people who played hoi2 don't play any paradox games anymore, or there just the extremely small minority, who got trampled over later on. Oh yeah and it doesn't help that stinky French men made the mod 33, as if there wasn't any more reason to hate French people in 2020.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone find a working hoi2 1914 mod link yet?

Ok well I've played the 1.03 DH version of the original 1914 mod a lot I would like to play the actual original for hoi2 ARMA/Doomsday, I pretty much gave up on it 3 or 2 years ago but I have hope

Gamefront links are dead it seems. Does anybody have a working link for the Graphics Improvement Project?

What is the most balanced ww2 mod for Arma/DD? I remember a few mods (maybe darkest hour is confusing me now) but the soviets were not portrayed accurately or just made too weak or annoying to play as. I will try out Compendium 1.1.

What is the most balanced ww2 mod for Arma/DD? I remember a few mods (maybe darkest hour is confusing me now) but the soviets were not portrayed accurately or just made too weak or annoying to play as. I will try out Compendium 1.1.
You won't get an answer on this board for your question.
I suppose it would help if you defined 'balanced'. Do you mean balanced as in historically accurate, or do you mean balanced in the Axis have a chance to win?

The game is balanced to play as a game.

You won't get an answer on this board for your question.
I suppose it would help if you defined 'balanced'. Do you mean balanced as in historically accurate, or do you mean balanced in the Axis have a chance to win?

The game is balanced to play as a game.
You're right. I was thinking about WW2 overhaul mods like TRP and tWIF.

I'd bump my request again. Half a year passed, and nobody has it?
Never heard of it and couldn't find it refernced in the forums when I did a search for it.

Can you post a link to where you've seen it mentioned?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Never heard of it and couldn't find it refernced in the forums when I did a search for it.

Can you post a link to where you've seen it mentioned?
I can't, need to make 5 posts, apparently. Just google {"white eagle red star" mod} (remove parentheses), and it should show thread on this forum as first or second result.