• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

rehtys

Corporal
1 Badges
Aug 8, 2017
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
I am getting an error for the Mod 33 mod, saying (Couldn't open file:scenario/1933-Les annees noires.eug) Edit: I don't know why so many people put the mod 33 website on the way back machine, and didn't have the download on there. I swear every Hoi2 mod is incredibly inaccessible, terribly unlucky when it comes to people and there download dumps, and is just a pain to find and download. It doesn't help most of the people who played hoi2 don't play any paradox games anymore, or there just the extremely small minority, who got trampled over later on. Oh yeah and it doesn't help that stinky French men made the mod 33, as if there wasn't any more reason to hate French people in 2020.

Last edited:

John Doe

Sergeant
29 Badges
Jan 31, 2018
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis III
Anyone find a working hoi2 1914 mod link yet?

rehtys

Corporal
1 Badges
Aug 8, 2017
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
Ok well I've played the 1.03 DH version of the original 1914 mod a lot I would like to play the actual original for hoi2 ARMA/Doomsday, I pretty much gave up on it 3 or 2 years ago but I have hope

Yiyo

Rock 'N' Roll Star
10 Badges
Dec 22, 2003
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Knights of Honor
  • Crusader Kings Complete
Gamefront links are dead it seems. Does anybody have a working link for the Graphics Improvement Project?

scottle

Recruit
11 Badges
Aug 24, 2018
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness