• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's a nasty virus in the Iron Cross file. It's not a false-positive, slowed my laptop to a crawl before Norton Antivirus located and quarantined it.

This makes me sad because I've always wanted to play Iron Cross, but still haven't been able to :(

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's a nasty virus in the Iron Cross file. It's not a false-positive, slowed my laptop to a crawl before Norton Antivirus located and quarantined it.

This makes me sad because I've always wanted to play Iron Cross, but still haven't been able to :(
The one linked in the OP? Can someone confirm? I'll remove it or label it dangerous if that's the case.

The one linked in the OP? Can someone confirm? I'll remove it or label it dangerous if that's the case.

Yeah, the one linked in the OP. I hope I'm wrong and that my anti-virus is overzealous. Maybe @Nesic8693 can confirm?

WOW!!! Great -- but can it be installed over Aresenal of Democracy, or for that matter, Darkest Hour?

Last edited: