• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The 1914 mod doesn't work :( it used to be my fav mod and now i cant get it :((((
Well, 1914 mod does not worked when I found it, it if work it will be marked with Playable on the list.
I have posted it because if someone who is good with modding want to continue development, then he can use the files.

Hello,ihave a problem with HoI2 - Armageddon v1.3p
before the loading
screen

there is an error appear every time
about that it could not initialize the video and the game crash.
When I played that mod, error did appeared every time, but, I just ignore it and everything worked well after that.

Heh,i actualy just dowload it again and all worked well.Anyway the link to Shadow of Napoleon
does not work,
anymore, cold you send them me please?
I will re-upload it tomorrow.

The 1914 mod link also doesn’t work.i know that now has a Darkest hour version,but I want to try the HOI2 Version could you re-uploaded it please.sorry for annoying you.
There is no working version of 1914 for HoI2 available, this is the only version that I posted for someone who want to continue development or use it's content for some new project.

Is there any way to download these mods that does not require having to install ancillary, unknown software onto my computer? I can't download from Mega without doing that.
It require MEGAsync program to download larger files.