• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
if you mean the issue where they were stuck never dying then yes. if you mean the issue with american Corsairs eating the brains of their fellow planes then no.

Everyone involved with this spectacular patch, please enjoy a most pleasurable and earned VACATION. Thank you so much for delivering yet again!

BTW, you still have not fixed the bug where playing too much HOI 3 is eating MY brains..... :)

Everyone involved with this spectacular patch, please enjoy a most pleasurable and earned VACATION. Thank you so much for delivering yet again!

BTW, you still have not fixed the bug where playing too much HOI 3 is eating MY brains..... :)

I think PI may have reverted back that chance since I found out the issue with Diplomatic points being bled was Allow Debt and Cancel Debt was in a loop. Since I fixed that the AI does not appear to be bleeding diplomatic points.

Naval Battles in the Baltic/Katt

Any AI modifications so the Baltic is not constantly a theater of operation for the Royal Navy which seems almost immune to the entire Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine in the early days of the war (when Germany takes Denmark there seems to be denial of Access for the Baltic but the Katt is still unrealistically active). I do not think any Royal Navy capital ships or subs ever operated in the Baltic in the whole war and given what happened off Crete it was probably a good thing.

Thanks. Keep up the good work
Gonna try it at once

I think PI may have reverted back that chance since I found out the issue with Diplomatic points being bled was Allow Debt and Cancel Debt was in a loop. Since I fixed that the AI does not appear to be bleeding diplomatic points.

And.....
Hats off to you sir for your contribution with lua scripts. I can now after all this time since initial release, turn on the production AI instead of micro managing it!

A BIG Thank you!

Edit: Any chance at least for a "working" vacation for you then?!

thats for me, i think. Thx for answer.

any news about the join MP games on the fly that was promised? Is this being worked on at all?

didnt have time to finish it for patch. its pretty tricky

Great work Paradox, simply stupendous!

- base cap on ports now moddable as NAVAL_BASE_EFFICIENCY

so this one defines the amount of supplies through a port...ie when set at 6, each level of port can ship in 6 supplies, so a level 10 can bring in 60 (was 40 previously), and a level 1 can do 6 (was 4).

this means we've got a 50% efficiency increase from the last patch?