Confirmed HoI 4 - Armor Packs DLC No work in new update

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TiPa2003

Recruit
24 Badges
Jul 6, 2020
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
Description of issue
Armor Packs DLC No work in new update

Game Version
v1.11.1.f6bd(bf90)

Enabled DLC
Together for Victory, Death or Dishonor, Waking the Tiger, Man The Guns, La Resistance, Battle for the Bosporus, No Step Back

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Description
The tank modle is the same. They should behave a unique modle.

Steps to Reproduce
enabled all DLC and get in the game.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• 螢幕擷取畫面 (4551).png
    螢幕擷取畫面 (4551).png
    1,1 MB · Views: 0
  • 螢幕擷取畫面 (4550).png
    螢幕擷取畫面 (4550).png
    1,1 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Description of issue
Armor Packs DLC No work in new update

Game Version
v1.11.1.f6bd(bf90)

Enabled DLC
Together for Victory, Death or Dishonor, Waking the Tiger, Man The Guns, La Resistance, Battle for the Bosporus, No Step Back

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Description
The tank modle is the same. They should behave a unique modle.

Steps to Reproduce
enabled all DLC and get in the game.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached
Still not fully fixed.

Reactions:
yeah there still seem to be some models missing

Seems to be the ones from the Colonel Edition. Kingtiger and Panzer III are missing on the german side. It seems that all the variants have gotten their new models, but not the base tanks, they where derivited off in previous versions. The Leopard is also missing it's model.

So my guess is that the colonel edition or the first armor pack is missing.

Seems to be the ones from the Colonel Edition. Kingtiger and Panzer III are missing on the german side. It seems that all the variants have gotten their new models, but not the base tanks, they where derivited off in previous versions. The Leopard is also missing it's model.

Großtraktor also missing

Panzer I is also missing even after the "hotfix"

yeah there still seem to be some models missing. notably king tiger and Großtraktor from the heavy tank list at first glance
Hello! Sorry to hear this still is working for you. Can you confirm which version of the game you are running for me and if possible, provide screenshots of the affected Tank Models. These can be added to the open ticket, to help things along. Thank you!

Good Morning! Sorry to hear this is still an issue. Would you be able to confirm you are running the latest patch, and would you be able to provide some screenshots of affected models so they can be attached to the open ticket we have? Thank you!

Hi, I have the same issue. Version 1.11.2. Most tank types but no grosstrackor 3d image, just comes up as tiger.
Good Morning! Thank you for mention you're running v1.11.2. Would you be able to provide some screenshots? These can be added to the open ticket, the more models we know are affected, the more we can fix! Thank you!

Hi there! Please know we are still looking into this and would like your help. Would you be able to confirm you are running the latest patch? And could I trouble you for a screenshot of the affected Panzer I model, and any other you might have? Thank you!
Hello there! It's no trouble Sir.
Im on version Barbarossa v1.11.2.a194(7844)
Not using any mods
I also own all the dlcs available on the steam store

Instead of giving me the correct 3d model for the panzer I it gives me a marder and a few options to change for another 3d model but none of them is a panzer I

BDDE380624C548448CFD6797A11A12D100F43A65

98F6B4919035EDDC528DECCAF86A1C69489B4C6F

EA1E2AAF81AED7F27E2733CFA0EDDF14F697A4AC

ps: Sorry don't know how to make the image smaller...and the panzer I is not the only missing the majority of the 'original german' 3d models are missing. Panzer III is missing, Panzer V(Panther) is also missing, Super Heavy Maus is also missing. Will check on the allies and the soviets to see if they are also missing some of their 3d models.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I think only the germans are missing 3d models, looks like the allies, soviets, italians and japanese have their 3d models working.

Another user named "DK221509" commented the following:
"...its like every tank is there from axis armour pack but the originals are not which...."
and that seems to be the case.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: