• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

bestmajor

Field Marshal
40 Badges
Jun 5, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Semper Fi
  • Majesty 2
  • Iron Cross
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • East India Company
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Darkest Hour
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
This is a successor of "Japan Improved", "Romania Improved" and "The Soviet Union Improved". Those are obsolete now.

It contains more than 8.000 leader/minister images for over 100 countries.

Thousands of wrong images have been replaced by correct ones, wrong leaders left and real ones were added.

It supports the death date for leaders up to the 1950s.

Since AoD AI never takes commando leaders for anything than commando Divisions, a lot of commando traits have been removed (-> smaller ai nations have more leaders available).

The basic version (17 MB) contains only the necessary images and a couple of changed events (soviet purges and retired french leaders after the fall of France).
Download: http://www.filefactory.com/file/5nvr51sgzq0j/HLM_basic.rar

The colour version comes with a lot of icons and other goodies from the Tripartite Pack
The basic version is needed for this to work properly. Download: http://www.filefactory.com/file/3vfaoc3raax3/HLM_colour.rar (75 MB)

NOTE: This will overwrite parts of your 1936 scenario. Tested with AoD 1.08.

Things taken from the TTP:

From Titan79 and his TTP: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...PARTITE-PACK-for-AoD-(new-graphics-and-audio)

FLAGS, SHIELDS and COUNTERS by Titan79.

Sidebar_minimap.bmp by Titan79.

Topbar.bmp for GER by Titan79.

oil/supply icons by Titan79.

Clock_symbol.bmp by Titan79.

Atrition.bmp by Titan79.

alied_ledg.bmp and axis_ledg.bmp by Titan79.

National Idea images by Epaminondas.

I'm sure i took some things like the harbours from the stonyroad.de website, but i cannot find it anymore.

Last edited:
Good work - truly impressive as usual!

Beware, though, that your \gfx\interface\frontend folder is misspelled ("fronted"). I haven't spotted any other typos thus far .

Besides, you surely weren't joking when you wrote that it comes with a lot of icons and other Tripartite Pack goodies! :D It literally contains all of my icons (and some other graphics as well, but the icons are definitely what stands out at the very first glance)...

Maybe you could add a readme.txt in which you list exactly which files are taken from where (just like I did in the TP)?

yes, thanks, updated (colour version). as for the number of icons: well just 27 wouldnt make sense. its all or nothing, me thinks.

Ok, 27 wouldn't have made sense, I agree. But between having 27 or 5569 of them (that's at least the total # of icons in the TP) there is a slight difference... ;)

At this point you could have called it: "Tripartite Pack: Bestmajor edition" :D

Like i said in the other thread: I'm long retired.

The only thing i still have is the colour package. Maybe some people from the community have some items on their HD and are willing to share. I stopped modding and gaming completely and just cruise these forums sometimes to see if AoD/DH are still developing.